• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Ocean Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade22

Did anybody beat star ocaen? if so then how do you beat that one part where your in this cave and you have to use this flute that can open doors,or morre like dragon doors? I need help.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
robertbroils said:
Did anybody beat star ocaen? if so then how do you beat that one part where your in this cave and you have to use this flute that can open doors,or morre like dragon doors? I need help.
Yeah, i beat it, still working on the bonus dungeons. If you are talking about Till the End of Time, then I know what to do here. You really need to practice playing the flute, because you have to play it right, or get attacked by a dragon. If the dragon is Happy, hold the circle button short and softly. If the dragon is Playful, hold the circle button long, but softly. If the dragon is Sad, then hold the button short and hard. If the dragon is Mad, then hold the button long and hard. Practice on the baby dragon until you have it right. If this info is wrong, let me know.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
oh god that was irritating it took me forever but like rpgangel said practice on the baby dragon and if you have any more need for help just post it. as for the two doors that flash different colors each color is in recognition of a different emotion you have to play it at the exact time in order to get the item you'll screw up a lot i didn't get that until my second time through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back