• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stage Hazards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Psycho

Ok, we all know that obvious stage hazard in the new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer that took place in Mount Olympus. Sora got swept away by a river current, as something described in the description of the trailer that was yet not shown to the public. Tbh, this "stage hazard" is pretty cool, my opinion on stage hazards has me believing that they make the worlds feel more alive and that they seem like pretty fun obstacles that get in front of the player's way (maybe annoying in smash doe.) First off if you like the idea of having stage hazards in the game why not list some? Frozen, which will obviously be in the game, will create slippery platforms in a small amount of areas, or maybe it could make donald and goofy fall on their butt and Sora boost off the cold floor in ring in some special attacks. It'd be cool if some people would throw snowballs at the heartless but accidentally throw some at Sora. Npcs are what people really want, so why not have some animals chase after Sora and gang or even some settlers of the world. You could have some alligators snapping, horses ramming, or townspeople protesting(a bit of exaggeration here.) Whatever stage hazard you can think of, you could list it and put the world of it down to see which environments can conduct the most trouble for Sora, Dolan, and Gooby.

ALittleNerd

The thing I was concerned about was the animation that occurred when he fell into the river. I would have expected him to slip and move his legs to accommodate to the rough and slippy surface of the rocks underneath. But there was none of that, he only swayed as if he had lost his balance standing on an uneven surface. Even though he was moving, his legs stayed in place. It's a cool idea to have stage hazards, but I thought the animation for that looked a little off.

Wonderful

Awards
i think it is kinda clear that sora will still be able to move in the river. the reason sora stayed stationary was to show off the animation for the purpose of the trailer. it's never going to be super realistic, it's mostly just to add colour and detail to a world, like when sora slides down the hill in the tangled world when running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back