• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

square enix reveals info on NA KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

yesterday, square enix held a press conference concerning the release of kh2 in japan and the upcoming NA release. here are some of things they revealed...

-they are very proud of how kh2 sold in its 1st week in japan and are very excited about the NA release.
-due to disney buying pixar, further work on the kh series is possible. infact, they are considering to begin production on early drafts and concepts for a possible kh3. but also said that its too early for them to promise anything...
-other kh2 merchandise will reach the market soon such as an official strategy guide, a kh2 guide book written by tetsuya nomura himself and a special dvd featuring an inside look in the production of kh2.
-they said to look forward to changes they made in the NA version of kh2. and added that were in for A BIG SURPRISE!!!!!
-when asked if any extra boss will be added in it, they were pretty careful to give away any information but promised that there will be, definetely....
-they told us to look forward for an official release date very soon. after they finish discussing release dates of their other titles, then they'll be ready to decide about it.

after the press con, tetsuya nomura was very willing to give us a short interview about his newest work.

Q: so, how do u feel about the success of kh2?
TN: oh, im very pleased on how it turned out and our team is also happy about the result.

Q: well, you deserved it, kh2 is a great game!
TN: yes, were very grateful to all those who enjoyed and supported this game since the beginning. and it would'nt be a great game if it weren't for them(the fans)

Q: so how is disney taking it?
TN: oh..., disney is really happy about the final product. probably cuz it captured a lot of magic that the disney movies had, and mickey is used more often in kh2, adding all that plus the growing fanbase on the game, disney is really grateful for kingdom hearts.

Q: so does this mean disney will continue to "CO-OP" with square enix on another kh game?
TN: yes that is possible, but working on another kh game depends on disney. eventhough wed love to do it again, we can't start it if disney hasn't given the GO signal.

Q: how is the production of the NA version of kh2 going?
TN: the NA version is under some changes right now, and because its not yet finished, we cant give a specific release date at the mean time. but please look forward to it ver soon. weve put so much more in it and with that, we hope you enjoy it.

Q: oh will do, don't worry about that.(laughs)
TN: (laughs too)

Q: we understand youre ina very tight schedule today, but before you leave, one last question please...
TN: stops laughing

Q: lets say that disney agreed to create another kh game, can you describe to us how you envision a kh3?
TN: hmmm......, haven't really thought about it yet, but...... im imagining a kh thats a little different from before. if i were to create one more though, i would like it to begin far from kh and kh2's storyline, but it will continue sora's story nonetheless. oh, and yeah, i want to put a bikini bottom world in it...(laughs)

Q: really?
TN: yeah, ...except from the last part, i was just imagining too much...(more laughs)

Q: now that you've mentioned it, a spongebob world sounds great for a kh game... (laughs along) well thank you for your time and we hope to play kh2 very soon..
TN: youre welcome. thank you.

credit goes to mr. riley of square enix north america.

TN:

Prince_Diamond

I wonder what would be the major changes? Ohh! Maybe in the NA version they will include the all the titans or possibly an extra world... or maybe the story line would change a bit... who knows.

onyxrhapsody87

I knew they would add some stuff to it... *drools* This just makes my patience run out even faster...

Tiger King

Yeah it was a great interview, and like Nomaru says the realeas date is VERY SOON. FINALY!!!!!!!!!!!!

LostBoyz940

After yesturdays bogus interview oftetsuya Nomura, I have to ask where's your source? any links that can prove that this is 100% REAL??? Just by writing "credit goes to mr. riley of SENA" doesn't mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back