• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square-Enix has a list for KH2: FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeys Keyblade

Correct me if I am wrong but is it true that Square was getting more
involved with Nintendo? So when that one conversation that keyblade2222 had with SR Neil why Didnt neil think that it could be on Wii too?

Look I like the Idea of Kh3 on the PS3 and Wii. but this is the problem I encounter.
1. The Wii's motion sensor sucks. Great game concept though (I could be doing something wrong with it..)
2. Great Graphics...High price. Which most of you know already.

TwistedHeartz

The ps3 is great, so is the wii.. theyre both awesome in their own way, but in my opinion, I think it would be best suited for ps3. I like the graphics ALOT and I've always been glued to sony since ps1 LOL... Though It would be awesome if they released the new KH project on the wii. Who knows? This is all just hopes :D

But aside from that, I hope some new info comes out soon on it ._. Suspense is killing me D: *stares at live chat* :<

Zeta_Stryker

Okay, first of all, not everyone knows all these little anagrams. Secondly, I played that game and I've beaten that game and it has the graphics of a PS2. I'm sorry, even Nintendo has said that they're not focusing on the graphics, so it's not like I'm bashing the Wii just for fun.

The Wii has last gen graphics.

Well, guess what. You're still bashing the Wii. Calling it "last gen" graphics. What would you know. Or Why the heck would you even care anyways? Each game system is unique in their own way. It's not all about "ego" so don't start thinking that it's all about the "graphics".

So, I'd basically say that you're in over your head with this one. Thinking that Wii won't have games like this due to it's graphics (or what have you). It's so ridiculous that it's hilarious.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I am not, for instance when it says for you to swing down it does a diffrent action.

It never says for you to swing down.
And for your information, it's better than the SIXAXIS, which has the same tilt motion as Kirby's Tilt and Tumble.

same thing when your required to shake the Wiimote it sometimes does it but most of the time it dos'nt I think I have it at a decent level on the T.V. too.

Then there's something wrong with you.
Shake it enough for the sensor to sense it. Don't twich your wrist once lightly, and expect it to care enough to process it as a motion.

Zeta_Stryker

Besides kthundercat Wii has the potential of having really good RPGs as well. You've seen Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and now Square Enix is starting to make games for it as well. With the likes of Dragon Quest Swords and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles ~The Crystal Bearers~ etc...

Even Namco Bandai thought of doing a Tales game for Nintendo's G.C.

TepidShark

Awards
Besides kthundercat Wii has the potential of having really good RPGs as well. You've seen Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and now Square Enix is starting to make games for it as well. With the likes of Dragon Quest Swords and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles ~The Crystal Bearers~ etc...

Even Namco Bandai thought of doing a Tales game for Nintendo's G.C.

But if they are going to Kingdom hearts on Wii they have to do so much better blade combat then Zelda: Twilight Princess.

TepidShark

Awards
Tepid, remember they were just getting used to the hardware.
According to a SMG interview, with SMG they've had a lot of time to get cozy with the Wii mote, and they've perfected the controls =)

I recognize that Zelda was a launch title, I was just saying that just because Zelda sold well does not mean they should take it as an example how to do sword controls on Wii. They can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back