• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square-Enix has a list for KH2: FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kthundercat

This might be old or just widely known, but after the trailer was leaked I thought I would mosey my way ont Squeenix's website and ask them if they still didn't know anything. They said to keep coming back to the site and all the usual stuff, but he also said that he would add me to a list of people that had also inquired about the game and whom they intended to E-mail once there was official information. I figure if we can get enough people to ask them about it and get added to the "List", they might just send the numbers to the Japanese headquarters. I'll paste my conversation below, but first a word of warning that you might have to wait a while;

Wait one moment while you are being connected. You will be notified once you are connected with a SQUARE ENIX representative.
All agents are currently busy. Please stand by.
An agent will be with you in a moment. Thank you for your patience.
The next available Agent will be with you in a moment.
You have been connected to SER Neil.
SER Neil: Hello, Kristi, thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Center. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.

Kristi baker: Oh my gosh!

Kristi baker: I didn't ask the question yet tho.....

SER Neil: In order for us to more accurately address your issue, we will require additional information. How can I help you.

Kristi baker: There has been a trailer from the Tokyo Game Show last year leaked onto the internet of Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+. I want to know if you know anything more about whether or not it will be released internationally please.
SER Neil: One moment please

Kristi baker: Thank you.

SER Neil: There is currently nothing announced about a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix, all I can suggest is to stay tuned to the website www.square-enix.com for information about our upcoming titles. However, I will add your name to a list of people interested, so basically when or if I hear of something official, I will alert you.

Kristi baker: Thank you, I really just want to know whether or not it's coming out, There are a lot of magazines saying that it will be released out here in the fall and they keep getting my hopes up.

SER Neil: Well nothing officially has been announced, but like I said, I will drop you an e-mail when or if I hear of anything.

Kristi baker: Thank you, I guess it's all up to Nomura now.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
we should have a bunch of people from khi to do this, maybe we could get them to relese it in the states!!

ultamaSora

I'd keep going back just to annoy them. Make 'em see we want this to be an international release.

Zeta_Stryker

You can do it with SQUARE ENIX's Live Chat on the U.S Site. But, I don't think it's wise to go spamming them with this. Just best to wait when summer-fall rolls around.

TepidShark

Awards
See this is I have been saying all along, everybody at Square-Enix has never been out right it is not coming to North America. They have always been more like we are thinking about it. That combined with the PSM, EGM, and kinda Gamespot confirmations makes me believe that it might seriously be coming to North America. Who Knows? Maybe the GDC speech will get a confirmation of a North American release.

kthundercat

I was just happy that the American SQX actually knew what I was talking about this time, the last time I sent them an E-mail they responded saying they didn't know anything about it that it wasn't in their division.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
just a quick question, but has anyone ever asked why square enix is just considering bringing it to the states and other places and ask why they woudn't immeadiatly bring it here. instead of asking if its coming to the states.

sorry if i sound naive? are you allowed to ask such questions?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have actually been talking one on one with a Square Enix Employee. ;) Basically, keep emailing. Actually, I wouldnt stop at emailing. I would start mailing actual letters.

TepidShark

Awards
What would help this situtation is if places like EGM would tell us what made them say that it is coming to North America. But every time we have tryed to contact them they don't answer back.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Square shuold just decide if it's coming ut in america or not and go on from there. just give us fm, geez! I've been trying to contact Square Enix since we seen trailers for the original Kingdom Hearts II in Japanese.... they don't reply though.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i don't really see them taking action in japan if a few dozen, even hundred, people wanted the game in america. there really is no big profit in hurrying the game in america, as doing that would cost more money and would defeat the overall income they could make. now, if you got maybe every single person in america to email them about it, then i could see it happening. but that's impossible. unless........

okay, i need someone to grab a toothbrush, an african war mask, and a picture of sylvester stallone and meet me at meaty meatburgers on pico. let's make this happen people!

:)

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Wait one moment while you are being connected. You will be notified once you are connected with a SQUARE ENIX representative.
You have been connected to SER Neil.
SER Neil: Hello, Dogenzaka, thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Center. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
Dogenzaka: The Official Trailer of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ has been released to the public. This game looks absolutely amazing and the support for it worldwide is extraordinary. I was wondering if there was any information on an international release.
SER Neil: There has not been any announcements of a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix in North America. I will add your name to a list of people interested, so basically when/ if I hear of something official, I will alert you.
Dogenzaka: Is there any interest to bring it here to North America or any other country for that matter?
Dogenzaka: It's more than just a remake, it comes with an extra game and many more features. I know people are interested.
SER Neil: Well there are people asking about it. But nothing has been announced for a North American release.
SER Neil: Would you like me to place you on that list?
Dogenzaka: Yes please.
SER Neil: Great is there anything else I can help you with?
Dogenzaka: Um not really.
Dogenzaka: I was just really interested in information on an international release if any.
SER Neil: Thank you for visiting our Square Enix Chat line, Dogenzaka!
Dogenzaka: I hope it releases in places other than Japan.
SER Neil: Not a problem, if you have any other questions come on back.
Dogenzaka: Thank you.
Thank you for visiting the SQUARE ENIX customer support chat, take care.
Your session has ended. You may now close this window.

JUST KEEP BUGGING THEM. THEY WILL SUBMIT TO OUR AUTHORITAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back