• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Squall and Seifer's Countdown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
I believe that the fight (if any takes place) will be a more improved battle than the one at the beginning of FF8. It looked cool visually and i hope that Squall and Seifer have a battle in KH2. Im hoping too that Seifer will aggitate Squall during it and try and drive him to fight much more intensely. More than likely however though, i'd expect the fight to be interrupted by something. I doubt we'll see a winner. But thats my opinion.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
what is up noone played ff8 or something it is the best one

that is the fight between seifer and squall in the opening cinematic(best one) the song is also good(best song)

sora-14

Website
use.vnexpress.net
UnkownSora21 said:
um they probably wont know each other in KH2 i mean because i doubt Squall has ever been to Twilight Town in KH and thats where Seifer has been seen but hey what do i know lol. if they do have a bit of a rivalry i would expect a big battle with their gunblades and crap like that. lol

yeah i think that would happen.

<_< it would be kinda weird if they were friends

odysseus08

wait....isn't seifer in a younger form? that's what I read somewhere in gamefaqs board. If he is wouldn't it be weird to see a showdown between these two?

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
New2Ya said:
Okay, we ALL know that Seifer is in KH2 now, and we ALL know that Squall and Seifer have been rivals all their lifes...

Now, in KH2 it wont be any difference of course...

So in this topic you use your imagination and tell us how the scene would be like. What characters will it revolve around it? Will it just be a scene or an actual battle? Will there be another character the battle is about like Squall's lover?

Discuss!
My kinda discussion. Well obviously Seifer and Squall will have some soprt of encounter, but there is one problem. Seifer was seen in Twilight Town. So he probably has a role like Tidus from Destiny Islands. And Leon (Squall now actually, because he said he would be taking back his name when his world was restored.) was seen in an area like Hollow Bastion. So Squall will have to go to Twilight Town to have a chance to meet Seifer. So if Squall will have to travel to that world, more should be seen of him. So Squall will play a deeper role now. If Rinoa is to appear in this game, the only logical reason would for her to reside in Twilight Town. Unless they show how she would go between worlds. so if they are to meet, there roles will be deeper. If Squall and Seifer do meet up, they will most likely have a confrontation in the beggining of FF8. I do see them talking a lot though. Explaining how Squall got his scar. They place in the beggining of FF8 looks like the area Squall and Cloud were seen at. Well if they do meet each other they will fight. But remember they don't really hate each other. They have a sort of bond, like brothers I would say.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
They are doomed to meet each other, simply becuz they ahve the same past. The scar on their face.

Wouldn't it be weird for non-FF8 players to see two characters with the exact same scar? Wouldn't they want to know how that happened?! Of course they'll meet each other then!!!

wait....isn't seifer in a younger form? that's what I read somewhere in gamefaqs board. If he is wouldn't it be weird to see a showdown between these two?
I doubt he is younger... After all, KH2 is not like the exact game as KH1. Those Tidus kids will be the friends of BHK if you ask me...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
ook ithey may meet each other but it would still be kind of wierd unless Seifer made his way to HB or Squall made his way to Twilight Town which doesnt seem logical. im all for that rivalry and all but im just not sure they will see each ther in this game but maybe they will. maybe Squall ends up in Twilight Town helping Sora fight nobodys and he meets Seifer there but it is kinda skeptical because they wouldnt really have enough time to start a rivalry on the fact that they have never seen each other to my knowledge. but hey i was just thinking maaybe Seifer could be Squall's shadow or something. i have to look more into that..... lol

New2Ya

I'm lost...
UnkownSora21 said:
ook ithey may meet each other but it would still be kind of wierd unless Seifer made his way to HB or Squall made his way to Twilight Town which doesnt seem logical. im all for that rivalry and all but im just not sure they will see each ther in this game but maybe they will. maybe Squall ends up in Twilight Town helping Sora fight nobodys and he meets Seifer there but it is kinda skeptical because they wouldnt really have enough time to start a rivalry on the fact that they have never seen each other to my knowledge. but hey i was just thinking maaybe Seifer could be Squall's shadow or something. i have to look more into that..... lol
Whats so hard to travel to Twilight Town? After all, they didnt have much difficulty flying from Traverse Town to Hollow Bastion...

And they know each other simply becuz they need to know each other for their scars... There will be a scene about that in the game...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
New2Ya said:
Whats so hard to travel to Twilight Town? After all, they didnt have much difficulty flying from Traverse Town to Hollow Bastion...

And they know each other simply becuz they need to know each other for their scars... There will be a scene about that in the game...

well yeah maybe but im not sure. i mean the rivalry makes it seem to be but hey remember Sephiroth was in KH but we never saw him and Cloud really have a rivalry except for FM's little 20 second scene that is...... maybe u are right. i mean i want to see them duke it out but im just skeptical. hmmmmmm im still thinking Seifer could be Squalls shadow and they could form their rivalry that way but whatever. this is one of those things that we will have to wait for. lol

New2Ya

I'm lost...
And if Seifer is not as old as Squall in KH2, then the theory that Sora is Squall wont be that farfetched anymore, lol...

After all, Sora will fight Seifer if they are the same age... Making it Sora's rival, who is actually Squall's rival... You know what Im trying to say?!

Keji

It would be cool if you could fight seifer.. like if he was hired by the 13th order to take you down.. would be so awesome XD

odysseus08

New2Ya said:
After all, Sora will fight Seifer if they are the same age... Making it Sora's rival, who is actually Squall's rival... You know what Im trying to say?!

yeah we understand what you're trying to say but if this were to happen then that would really kill the whole thing between these two but I doubt that would happen.

TTBK2

Awards
Squall and Seifer... Big battle. Goes through the streets of Twilight Town. Fire magic being used here and there while gunshots fly thru the air. If Sora is in the fight, most likely part of it will be that you have to dodge Squall's shots as well becuz he'll be fighting so fiercly he won't realize that he could hit you. And doesn't anyone realize that Seifer could've lived in Hollow Bastion and when it was destroyed he somehow got to twilight town. Maybe somehow destiny split squall and seifer apart just so they didn't destroy each other by accident.

LittleWarrior84

They better fight, if they become friends then they better be playable... or elese! They'll probably start out calm to stay cool, then one of them will make a quick move and the fight will be on, someone will try to break it up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back