Spontaneous Trip!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • Vulpes Union
  • 15th Anniversary
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
Hey y'all! So I just took a spontaneous trip to Georgia with my fam to visit friends I haven't seen in over a year! It was so great, and we really got to catch up with each other!

Got me thinking it'd be cool to hear about y'all's different spontaneous experiences! So yeah, just give a say about something unplanned you did!

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
It’s not that spontaneous...but when you live down the street from the beach in Los Angeles, you rarely think about going to the beach.

One day I had the itch to go to the beach to smell the salty air and dip my toes in the water, and my friend was also feeling it so we ended up meeting each other there the next day. Usually we have to plan things a week in advance because we are either busy or already booked to spend time with other friends but it was fun just deciding at 10pm to go to the beach the next day just cuz.

Zul

• Nothing's Like Before
My love for traveling can be summarized as such. When I'm driving home and remember that I'm low on fresh coffee beans, I stop by the local wal-mart for more.

As for spontaneous, I don't mind a spontaneous trip so long as we define "spontaneous" as a month's, preferably year's notice in advance.

• Vulpes Union
  • 15th Anniversary
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
It’s not that spontaneous...but when you live down the street from the beach in Los Angeles, you rarely think about going to the beach.

One day I had the itch to go to the beach to smell the salty air and dip my toes in the water, and my friend was also feeling it so we ended up meeting each other there the next day. Usually we have to plan things a week in advance because we are either busy or already booked to spend time with other friends but it was fun just deciding at 10pm to go to the beach the next day just cuz.
That's awesome! And I totally get the planning a week in advance. I've been trying to get together with my cousin who lives 2 minutes down the road for a month now, and we still haven't gotten together. TT_TT

My love for traveling can be summarized as such. When I'm driving home and remember that I'm low on fresh coffee beans, I stop by the local wal-mart for more.

As for spontaneous, I don't mind a spontaneous trip so long as we define "spontaneous" as a month's, preferably year's notice in advance.
RELATABLE!!!!! Tho, it's become more routine to stop by the store to get one item so.........still spontaneous????

Last edited by a moderator: