• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoliers 358/2 Days) A Secret Ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Is there a secret ending to the game? I've been looking to lots videos, but didn't see any secret ending...

It would be weird there is no SE, even CoM had a SE somehow in showing us Roxas.

C

Crossroads

That is SO....expected. I'm not terribly disappointed. Honestly, I'm more excited about BBS. It'll probably be the one with the secret ending.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
@Grace Assassin
That's not just for Proud Mode. I beat it on standard and got the illustration.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Well, I remember now that Nomura said all three games leads to the next installment (KH3). I doubt there'd be a video of KH3 but something inside the game is sensed to hint to a plot point or whatever from KH3.

Thus why I hoped for a SE...

SuperSailorEarth

I didnt think that 358/2 Days would... but BBS... mayyyybeeee. especially since its the most like the PS2 and will probably be last one out. Unless Coded takes forever to release its episodes, which I think we can count on.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
i heard there was a video of kh3 in the game? idk i heard it somewhere dont believe lol i hear alot of things(jk) but still idk if its true i doubt it
Actually, I think BBS would have a secret ending that leads to KH3. Or Coded, since that leads to KH3, but BBS is the prelude.
You're in for a major disappointment. There is none. The only thing you get for beating the game on Proud is an illustration at the end, which I believe appears at the end of this video:

Which is just a part of this picture:
Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - Image Viewer
The entire picture is pretty awesome. Should've used the whole thing.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I didn't expect there to be a secret ending, to be honest. Chain of Memories never had one, and it managed to lead right into Kingdom Hearts II- why should 358/2 Days?
It had one. Finishing Riku's mode unlocked two picture of Roxas at Twilight Town with two lines, the very first pic of Roxas we had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back