• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*SPOLIER*only 4 ppl who saw da ending clip

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

--|| SORA ||--

THIS IS FOR PEOPLLE WHO SAW THE KH2 ENDING VIDEO.I aint sure but in the ending of the clip,it says "Memory Of Xehanort"could it be that Xehanort is one of the 13 order well for 1 because he has a X in his name like all.and theres still 2 more people from the 13 order we dont know....correct me if iam wrong cuz i havnt been on for long.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
1.Like everyone keeps saying to a million different people who make a mistake."Post in spoilers section"
2.I think Xehanort shows up in kh2 i havent been reading much on it.
3.Uh...I'm out of repetitive things to say so my opinions be over.

starry_eyed_hero

--|| SORA ||--, just to let you know, if you had read the thread titled " //\\\ Ahem. Read. Everyone Read. Concerning Spoilers !! //\\\/ ", then you would realize that spoilers are supposed to stay in the spoiler forum. To me, if you did not read the thread that the mods have told everyone to read, then you have broken one rule already. I dont understand why people feel compelled to break forum rules like this.

--|| SORA ||--

Oh i never saw the spoiler forum k iam sorry.and i havnt been on for 3 months cuz my computer was broken.and no i dont like breaking forum rules,i jsut never knew saw the spoiler forums

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes, I remember watching the ending clip. It's a possible teaser trailer for KH3. It said something about Keyblade wars. Confusing, but we gotta play KH2 and understand that before we move on to KH3.

got_kh2?

just so u know, this thread is now in the spoiler forums, so here's who xehanort is:
Xehanort is the FAKE ansem u fight in kh1. DiZ is the real ansem, and Xehanort's nobody, which is Xemnas, is the #1 of the XIII Organization. Xehanort is not part of the organization though, and i have no clue as to why there is an "X" in his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back