• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrinityxLimit

About spoilers, how will this site go about the games when they release? For example, once 358/2 days releases, I would try to stay away from sites like this. But my only dilemma is, I'm gonna want to check sites like this for games that aren't out yet, like a release date for Birth By Sleep. I just don't want to stumble across info like "Why Org. XIII is still Org. XIII even with 14 members". Will things like that be posted on the main page? Will there be spoiler tags if it is? I apologize if this has already been asked and answered...

Radon

mofo
thats a good point. personally i hav no clue but what i think they should do is say the 358/2 days section is updated go and check it if you want to

A

Audo

A forum devoted specifically for spoiler content. It isn't allowed anywhere else without extensive spoiler box usage. Moderators will be constantly making sure that spoilers stay out of the non-spoiler forum and stay in the spoiler forum. That's basically how it will be handled.

A

Audo

Aaaaah.
It may. But how it will be handled is that the spoilers will be hidden behind the 'Read More...' function on posts and that there will be clear Spoiler Warnings and the works. But i can't imagine that there will be a lot of spoiler-ish updates on the main site, so i doubt you will have much to worry about.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
If there are spoilers, ill probably just read the ones having to do with Coded :)

Trimms

I have to agree that Coded seems pretty lame, but maybe that's because I won't be able to play it.

LionHeart14

I don't have a DS, PSP, or a phone that Coded works on and the only one im planning to get is a PSP. so, i reeeally dont want to see any BBS spoilers before i beat it. 358/2 days and Coded i'll probably look at spoilers for though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back