• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: Siblings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So how long until the names of the books in Hollow Bastion's library get an origin story?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
A hypothetical Data!Streritzia being the Book of Prophecies' data will is an interesting idea.

I'd also like to add the possibility of a white coat meaning the existence of Guardians or Seekers of Light (like a fellow member suggested). That, or she's someone that can freely traverse between the Final World and the world of the living.

By the way, we still haven't received explanation of the scene from the end of KHx with the Seekers and Guardians, unless it was intended to portray the fight in kH3.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I'd also like to add the possibility of a white coat meaning the existence of Guardians or Seekers of Light (like a fellow member suggested). That, or she's someone that can freely traverse between the Final World and the world of the living.
Personally I find this "Seekers of Light" theory to be incredibly trite and kind of boring. Just playing role-reversal for new antagonists feels like an AU fanfic, y'know?
I think the white coat's significance is less material and more thematic.

By the way, we still haven't received explanation of the scene from the end of KHx with the Seekers and Guardians, unless it was intended to portray the fight in kH3.
I believe Player's vision was just a wink and nod foreshadowing to KHIII.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think the white coat's significance is less material and more thematic.
Possible, like applying Occam's razor: she's just dead.

I believe Player's vision was just a wink and nod foreshadowing to KHIII.
Yeah, but if you take into consideration that there was possibly a war before the one in KHx, then it's also a possibility. But, again, Occam's razor: foreshadowing kh3.

D

Deleted member 252753

Possible, like applying Occam's razor: she's just dead.
Yeah but before Re Mind Occam's razor made it seem like the Nameless Star was Strelitzia and she was talking about Marluxia so who knows. Honestly, Kingdom Hearts seems to work on the opposite principle to Occam's razor a lot of the time. Like Nomura's follicle stimulant or something.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Yeah but before Re Mind Occam's razor made it seem like the Nameless Star was Strelitzia and she was talking about Marluxia so who knows. Honestly, Kingdom Hearts seems to work on the opposite principle to Occam's razor a lot of the time. Like Nomura's follicle stimulant or something.
Haha, which is why sometimes the series' story is called "convoluted"

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Personally I find this "Seekers of Light" theory to be incredibly trite and kind of boring. Just playing role-reversal for new antagonists feels like an AU fanfic, y'know?
Which is why this will totally happen. :LOL:

With the Foretellers seemingly set up as the new antagonists, it appears we have pretty much got that.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Which is why this will totally happen. :LOL:

With the Foretellers seemingly set up as the new antagonists, it appears we have pretty much got that.
I think the force to contrast the Foretellers will be the Union Leaders. Assuming Subject X is Skuld, you've got pretty much of the Union Leaders in the present: Ventus, Lauriam and Skuld.

Violet Pluto

Awards
It might even be that the White coats aren't antagonists for Sora and the gang. They might be neutral or maybe they don't matter too much in the long run. Kind of hard to theorize based on a very straightforward dream sequence.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
It could also be a callback to the white coats we already saw in KHX: the capes of light. Along with the bracelet of light, which shows a similiar design to the strings on the black coat, it was speculated that they share a similiar origin.

Back