• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Replicas Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
They feel incomplete because they are whole unlike nobodies on technical terms yet realize they are nothing more than fakes of the originals.

In addition, their replicated hearts are completely devoid of any memories, similar to how Marluxia described how Sora's heart would be altered if Naminé eliminated his entire memory. Even Nobodies have memories and the memories of their emotions, yet the replicas have yet to experience any "true" emotions and life experiences.

A

Azrael

In addition, their replicated hearts are completely devoid of any memories, similar to how Marluxia described how Sora's heart would be altered if Naminé eliminated his entire memory. Even Nobodies have memories and the memories of their emotions, yet the replicas have yet to experience any "true" emotions and life experiences.

Reminds me of a concept in one of my roleplays?

Kind of true, at least the Nobodies can fake their own emotion yet Replicas have emotions yet their's is not their own.

How sad.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I highly disagree that Unbirths are Replicas. But I know it's possible, since it would fit into Replica's being called Unbirths, since you know, they aren't born. But the idea of a Replica is to be the clone/copy of something. So if Unbirths are Replicas, what have they been cloned/copied from? This question leaves me disagreeing that Replicas are Unbirths, because they had to come from something to the cloned, which are also considered to be the ancestors to Heartless and Nobodies.

MX was a keyblade master, he has probably had many apprentinces. He has come in contact with other apprentinces and other masters. Getting hold of something from these people to make replicas woul'nt be that hard. Then he takes whatever he gets from said person and creates a replica/unbirth from whatever data or memory he gets from said person.

Though you may disagree with the idea I do respect you for being open minded and acknowledging that it is possible.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
MX was a keyblade master, he has probably had many apprentinces. He has come in contact with other apprentinces and other masters. Getting hold of something from these people to make replicas woul'nt be that hard. Then he takes whatever he gets from said person and creates a replica/unbirth from whatever data or memory he gets from said person.
That may be true. But if MX replicated other masters and apprentices, shouldn't the replicas at least appear human? Or wield Keyblades like Xion could? Still, the possibility of it being true is hard to shake off.

Last edited:

Fuego6

Let's not forget that both replica's were made in Castle Oblivion which we are still unclear about.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That may be true. But if MX replicated other masters and apprentices, shouldn't the replicas at least appear human? Or wield Keyblades like Xion could? Still, the possibility of it being true is hard to shake off.

Like I said, I think unbirths are replicas without a human form.

Let's not forget that both replica's were made in Castle Oblivion which we are still unclear about.

Most people suspect that Castle Oblivion will appear in BBS and may be MX's castle.

Zero Sora

Awards
It was never stated that Xion was made in Castle Oblivion. In fact, she came into the Org before the others even went to Castle Oblivion. I don't think CO is needed to make Replicas. It just happened to be the place Vexen made Riku Replica.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It was never stated that Xion was made in Castle Oblivion. In fact, she came into the Org before the others even went to Castle Oblivion. I don't think CO is needed to make Replicas. It just happened to be the place Vexen made Riku Replica.

Actualy in one of the secret reports when Xion finds out she is a replica, she says she was created in Castle Oblivion.

Zero Sora

Awards
Oh what the crap!? I knew I should have read the secret reports, but I wanted to save some secrets for English Days when I got it. Oh well, I guess I better read more of them report translations.

Edit: Actually, none of the reports say that Xion was made in Castle Oblivion.
The other that we couldn’t aquire a number for was brought to Castle Oblivion, with the plan to do further research with it.
It says that the other (assumed to be Riku Replica) was taken to Castle Oblivion, it never said anything about either of them being made in CO. In fact it makes it sound like both Xion and the Other were made outside of CO.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Oh what the crap!? I knew I should have read the secret reports, but I wanted to save some secrets for English Days when I got it. Oh well, I guess I better read more of them report translations.

It says that the other (assumed to be Riku Replica) was taken to Castle Oblivion, it never said anything about either of them being made in CO. In fact it makes it sound like both Xion and the Other were made outside of CO.

Now wait just a damn minute. That does'nt make any sence at all. How could they have brought Repliku to CO when he was made during COM?

Let me read those reports again.

Zero Sora

Awards
I didn't say it was Riku Replica, I just assumed it to be him, since he's the only other replica we know of.

SuperSailorEarth

Xion Was born in CO.

Day 225 – My Secret
From everyday it’s heavy, my head hurts and it’s painful. All I can see are dreams and I am unable to sleep. Axel surely knows why. I think Axel is probably concealing it. At Castle Oblivion… Surely my secret is there because I was born in that castle.
-

Day 296 – Hidden Truth
To begin with no one completely grasps what there is in Castle Oblivion. There are even rooms that Xemnas does not grasp. There are few people who know Xion was born in that place. Will the day ever come when all the hidden truths of that place will be clear?

-the secret reports via HeartStation

Zero Sora

Awards
Okay, now this shit is just getting confusing. The reports seem to slightly contradict each other. Unless... there really is two other replicas other there...

Or perhaps it's just two different translations of the reports mixing with each other?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
There were bound to be more than two. It's just these two showed the most promise and usefulness.
Anyone remember those locked doors under Hollow Bastion where Xemnas has Aqua's body?

Ahh! Yes, that would make sense. (It was Aqua's armor thought)

What is the truth behind Caste Oblivion, the room of sleep, and the room of awakening? These all may hold some answers

Zero Sora

Awards
I think I'll just wait for English Days version of the reports. I can avoid hiccups in infomation that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back