• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Replicas Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSailorEarth

There were other doors that looked like holding cells along the hallway leading to the room where Aqua's armor was.

...or where the original apprentices experimented on the heartless after Ansem the Wise was casted away, when Xemnas built the room of sleep against his wishes. CO would be the place for the testing of replicas in an area not yet seen.

A

Azrael

From what we know, Xion is No. I while it's probably oblivious that Repliku is No. 2.

There are probably the only two we know that were more or less successful creations. The other ones were probably either failures or are still in development if the Organization didn't shut down the Replica project or just abandoned them.

We'll definetely hear more of them in Coded and in III, I hope.

CO is the birthplace of Replicas, no doubt about it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
tetsuya nomura called Xion a special nobody. and she doesnt have a heart, she has a body, and in order to live she needs to have a osul. so she must be a special nobody.

also she isnt exactly a replica, just a puppet with memories of sora.

riku replica is different, he had a heart, body and soul and false memories

Wrong.

She is "No 1" of the Replica project. Now Repliku may have been a more complete replica but Xion was still a replica none the less.

The fact is that both are similar to nobodies but yet a replica is a whole being. However they feel fake and incomplete and unlike whole beings a replica fades into darkness when killed. Plus they are created not born.

Leading to the current discussion of if replicas are unbirths. We are discussing if unbirths are replicas without human form.

replica's shouldnt be unbirths. they loko nothing like them.

also again...tetsuya nomura said she was. i cant believe i forgot that, but he did say that. the secret report questioned to call her one too.

EDIT: ALso, we havbe yet to see anyone call Xion a "replica" she isnt exactly a replica.

she has no heart, and riku replica does. she was a puppet holding the real memories of sora (at least some of them). Riku had a heart

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Well you would assume that since she was the first in the Replica Plan that she is a replica. Also, they do call her a replica, quite a few times actually. Here are some times they've called her a replica.
Concerning the most superior replica, ‘No.i’, it is going almost too smoothly.
Xion is a very brilliant replica.
Who on earth is Xion a replica of?
The nobody of the hero, and that nobody’s replica, Xion.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well you would assume that since she was the first in the Replica Plan that she is a replica. Also, they do call her a replica, quite a few times actually. Here are some times they've called her a replica.

h i see...but stilll i do believ tetsuya nomura is a special nobody since she has no heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back