• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers(Mysterious figure theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReflectoMan

Awards
WARNING THERE ARE EXTREME SPOILERS BELOW PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Okay so we now know from the re:coded secret movie that Xehanort is coming back, and not alone. So a lot of people have thought maybe Braig, or even Vanitus. And while Braig is certainly an option Vanitus isn't, he merged with Ventus so he no longer exists. So basically what if Mysterious Figure is that person that will come back with master xehanort. Think about it, he has Xehanorts cloths, and a similar fighting style to Xehanorts nobody Xemnas. So thats my theory, if I'm wrong tell, if not please add on.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It being Xeahnorts "cloth" doesn't add anything to this theory really. Since MF is a time traveler, he could come from any point in time. SO he could easily go to when the coats are accessible to everyone.

Silverslide

That seems a lot like how sora uses Stopaga though doesn't it?

it isn't sora lol

this guy travels THROUGH time, coming back with never before seen abilitys that shouldn't exist in TAV's time, including some of the orginization. besides, that would only be one of his borrowed abilities. Also, TAV also use STOPGA

ReflectoMan

Awards
it isn't sora lol

this guy travels THROUGH time, coming back with never before seen abilitys that shouldn't exist in TAV's time, including some of the orginization. besides, that would only be one of his borrowed abilities. Also, TAV also use STOPGA
Sorry, what I meant was that time abilities like these seem pretty common(Time abilities that is, like Stopga,stop, and the stop barrier thingy that aqua uses). And in the fight I had with the MF all he did was use a time stopping ability on TAV, and then reverse his damage, nothing I'd put past someone associated with MX, and nothing I'd consider 'time travel'. Also it seemed to me that during TAV time they were actually more advanced in their abilities concerning magic/the keyblade so I'd expect MF to be more advanced.

Silverslide

That would be true, if he just stopped it. But he reverses time, along with the damage he takes. So he gets his health back. That is pretty advanced to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back