• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS KH3 school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilghtBlitz7_NF

Since Riku Kairi Sora and the others r back at the islands wat in the tutorial u when to school and sora riku kairi selphie tidus and wakka were all in uniforms and u could fight everyone in different parts of the school and u had to pass test to get power ups and stuff like that

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
violent_anger said:
[sarcasm] that would be so cool
in kh1, you powered up by killing monsters
in kh2, you powered up by killing monsters
in kh3, you powered up by taking a school test
that so cool, and not gay at all[/sarcasm]

Took the words right outta my mouth :D

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
violent_anger said:
[sarcasm] that would be so cool
in kh1, you powered up by killing monsters
in kh2, you powered up by killing monsters
in kh3, you powered up by taking a school test
that so cool, and not gay at all[/sarcasm]

XD i think u will be taking any school tests

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Like any other japanese kids in school clothes. It,ll be pretty cool, though I can picture a kinda Inuyasha version of it in my mind though, It starts off aat school then all of a sudden heartless start attacking,and then we have a huge battle.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I am not feeling this. But that would be funny since Riku and Sora obviously failed and they have to repeat a grade. Riku do not have it as bad because he was year older then Kairi so he will just be in the same class with Kairi. Poor Sora he would be all alone, a grade behind his friends. I can just imagine Sora is about to get picked on by a stupid big bully. But Sora does not have his older friend Riku to back him up. So you know with that means Sora pulls out his Keyblade and shows him who's boss. Soon Sora gets kicked out of school for a few days. Kairi and Riku and friends laugh But Sora stays home and says it is all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back