• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romi

Re: Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

By the way, Tetsuya Nomura did suggest that Vanitas has a connection to Riku. However, Vanitas looks like Sora as a result of the fusion between Ventus' and Sora's hearts. During the end of Ventus' scenario, Vanitas is destroyed. Nomura said himself that Riku didn't obtain the dark suit 'by chance'. So what happened to Vanitas then, and how does this lead to the connection to Riku? I'm thinking Vanitas isn't really gone for good whatsoever because otherwise there would be no connection with Riku.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Ok i have a question. What is Kingdom Hearts in BBS? The heart of all keyblades?

We don't know yet. Probably the heart of all things. Not unike KH1's KH.

Legendscarlet

I think birth by sleep means the birth of vanitas while Ventus was sent to sleep

What I have understood after reding this post is tha tVanitas is made from Ventus darkness and his heart(Ventus) became incomplete, so Ventus stayed in a comatose state and fused with Soras heart to become complete.

Feel free to comment

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Not just Vanitas' birth, but you're right.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards

Still dont fully understand the whole Ven Roxas thing. O well maybe it'll make more sense when I play it for myself.

Cydox

I also think that Birth by Sleep might refer to the 'Awakenings' that happen in the beginning of each game.

Also for me, this thread is a huge help because I won't be able to play BbS because I don't have a PSP. So I'm glad that I'll be in the loop in terms of the story. But I have to admit, I'm still confused as crap about a lot of things...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Still dont fully understand the whole Ven Roxas thing. O well maybe it'll make more sense when I play it for myself.

Ven becomes a part of Sora. What's to understand?

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S

How did Aqua destroy the X-Blade, I thought it disappeared when Ven and Vanitas fought?

How come neoshadows fight Ven, aren't they heartless? I thought they didn't exist yet. And if purebloods did exist, then why weren't there many of them around then?

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

Okay, heres an explaination. Ven was MX's appentice, MX saw Ven as weak, took the Darkness from his Heart, created Vanitas, then left Ven for dead on DI. Ven had a mental conversation wtih young Sora. During this conversation, Ven noticed his heart was incomplete (since he was missing his Darkness). So Sora offered the connect his heart to Ven's, thus helping Ven complete his heart. Two hearts connected, for the sake of functioning properly.

Ven remained connected to Sora until Vanitas merged back with Ven, and took control. Thus completing Vens heart, which meant it no longer need Sora's heart for help. Aqua destroyed Vanitas, which caused Ven's heart to be incomplete again. And again, Sora connected his heart back to Ven's, to help Ven's heart function properly again. It's through this connection that Roxas looks like Ven when he was born.

Also, the reason why Ven's Darkness (Vanitas), looks like a black haired, yellow eyed Sora is also through the connection to Sora.

Hope that clears up the confusion for you.

keyblademasterja

Alright I have a few thoughts on stuff here but its all thought so don't flame me plz. (stuff prolly said so sorry)

Okay first off I noticed that the (original/first) Keyblade they showed Ventus with looks alot likes forged peices of the X-blade he cut off http://sekkyumu.free.fr/ftpstockage/Images/favicons/kh3.jpg http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_kw01r4Q1S91qapkq9o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1263159925&Signature=WYBz0jUAZMLjkraWYa5A50IA6mI%3D just look at both pictures and think about it.

Second I noticed a lot of people said that the silver haired man looks like a older Riku which I don't really argue with but to me it looks a lot more like a light blue hair Saix http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/ace10352/KH.jpg http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd154/master22191/saix.jpg which I think is foreshadowing Terras time as Xemnas and how Saix was pretty much his sidekick through all of KHII and probably the closets thing to a friend that Xemnas would have but idk that's just what im thinking.(also just noticed it could just be Xemnas himself.

Kentsu13

thanks for posting the braig 1 question y did braig kidnap MX was it a planned thing and y

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

So Terra did it. Okay.
Also, 25 character rule

Kentsu13

can some1 tell me if u eant to unlock the secret endign/( boss) do u need to beat al l3 in proud or jsut 1

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S

How did Aqua destroy the X-Blade, I thought it disappeared when Ven and Vanitas fought?

How come neoshadows fight Ven, aren't they heartless? I thought they didn't exist yet. And if purebloods did exist, then why weren't there many of them around then?

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!

Um, here is another couple questions....
"why is Ven wrapped up in that blanket in the Ending?"
"How did aqua destroy the X-blade?"

memoire.mx

maybe cause she beats the hell out of vanitas? cause maybe ventus is the key to the xblade but without a complete heart the xblade cant exist

Zadiax13

Does the keyblade graveyard get destroyed in the end?

?<birthbysleep>?

Um, here is another couple questions....
"why is Ven wrapped up in that blanket in the Ending?"
"How did aqua destroy the X-blade?"

1. is not in the ending that happened b4 the game when MX took the darkness from his heat and created Vanitas...
2. She destroyed due to her connection with Terra and Ven they like send her power or something through their lucky charms or wathever they're called

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back