• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers- Dark Mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightdragon

Wow. So that form happens randomly? You can't control when it happens? Wonder why Sora would have a power like that?

Hybrid Keyblade

so he moves sorta like a heartless...and people thought my driving with Dusk things to become the Final Form was lame..<.< I dont know..whatever..weeee

Yoda_Mickey

It would make since that he'd lose control and turn into a heartless-like creature from time to time, because Sora=Heartless, Roxas=Nobody... eh, I'm too tired to explain, I'm sure ya'll know what I mean. Anyhow.. does Sora not carry a keyblade in this form? From what I hear, it doesn't really seem like this is a form falls into the same category as Valor, Wisdom, Master, and Final(if that's really what it's called.)

{S}{O}{R}{A}

Sorry I don't have a pic, but all I can give you is my word.
When Sora is fighting he does have a Anti-Sora type mode
. It just happen to me again. From my point of view I think Sora needs to be hit and flying threw the air to do it.

Yezen

Well then is there anyone who can provide a pic? (because it sounds coool)
*Also does Sora not use keyblades or does it tie into the plot?

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Can someone get me a youtube link to this trailer in which Sora's eyes glow and he takes a "pill"?
I also have a thought on this.Appearantly Sora fused with Roxas early in the game.Well,Roxas is an Org. Member,so maybe Sora has a "Dark" side of him,like Jak in Jak II and III.Even though Roxas left,he still was in the Org.Maybe that's why.Just a thought.
----------------------------
Xaldin,The man who beat God until he gave him information about Kingdom Hearts II

Yezen

Roxas is not darkness or a darkside. He is a shell neither darkness or light.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Down on all fours...Glowing eyes...Sounds scary...maybe he turns into the Nine-Tailed Fox Demon!:p ...scary.I CANT F__KING WAIT TO TURN INTO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

{S}{O}{R}{A}

Yezen said:
Well then is there anyone who can provide a pic? (because it sounds coool)
*Also does Sora not use keyblades or does it tie into the plot?

No, no Keyblades in this mode.
It just happen to me again, I don't have that equipment to take pictures. But I am sure a pic of it will appear soon
I have not been able to see what it can really do yet, because each time it happens I am on the verge of dieing. But once I was able to get him to spin around the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back