• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Convo thing.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
puahahah!!

sure sure...
dont mind me.. i'm just having my yaoi rants. >.<

Chronos_20

well theres always friends love just because a guy loves another(in a friend way) that doesnt make straighly homosexual and besides axel is a nobody why should he care if hes gay or not

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
well not me....bt seriously, we dunno who is No.13 n No.1....and somehow Saix seems to know Riku's wherebouts....he seems to be connected wif Riku...so do Axel with Sora

dejah

:|
that's what i've been saying all this time!!!

grr!!! two days from now!!! >.<

Chronos_20

who said its rikku holding the soul eater at mulans world?....if i remeber correctly i read sumethin about Xigbar being able to control metal and maybe he conjured a soul eater to trick sora into believeing that he was rikku....or i can be just plain wrong

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
well in KH...Riku is wielding a Soul Eater....in KH2 he seems 2 b wielding it....n Xigbar's element is Time which explains why all e ppl in TT r frozen when Roxas is fighting against Axel n oso e hooded member dat Roxas turned his back n bumped into him is Xigbar

KairiGurlPaupo

Xaldin you've done it again

???: The Ruler of the XIIIth Order...is me!

???: Namine....

???: It is futile to wait....

So does that mean its Namine?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back