• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Convo thing.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronos_20

hum yeah i saw da frozen in time ppl hooded unknown grabbing roxas by the arm but that doesnt mean it was xigbar or was it confirmed?

Chronos_20

maybe or it was just...some other order member anyways ill try to find the translation were it said that xigbar is able to control metal at his will

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Chronos_20 said:
who said its rikku holding the soul eater at mulans world?....if i remeber correctly i read sumethin about Xigbar being able to control metal and maybe he conjured a soul eater to trick sora into believeing that he was rikku....or i can be just plain wrong

zexion can change into other people he turned into sora to trick riku in com maybe he had soul eater and out of all the member he acts most like one making other people do his work HaHaHa or i could be just plain wrong

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Zexion could be playing as Riku

As for the Namine comment I think someone just said her name as reminisecene(?) to Sora about CO

Axel is not the betrayer because he would kill all traitors like in KH:COM
Why did he order...!...I think I know the reason Axel killed Zexion now, hehhehheh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back