• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Braig scenes from Terra scenario [added Aqua scenes too]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shingobunny

Re: [Spoilers] Braig scenes from Terra senario

Though, Braig, oh, losing an eye and gaining a scar looks bad, I doubt that there'll be much censoring (how can he? He shows up later suddenly in bandages then with his eye patch and scar). They'll probably change his battle, true.

At most, they might not cut to him when he's clutching his smoking eyesocket, and I'd bet on them taking the bit of "red" in the scar that shows up out.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com

i hope they leave it as is. I liked the smoke and blood. It looked cool, and more darker for KH

shingobunny

i hope they leave it as is. I liked the smoke and blood. It looked cool, and more darker for KH

I do, too. It's a shocking scene, and even Terra's face goes "OH MY GOD" at the damage done, and it shouldn't be taken away. XD; I think it's... quite possibly the darkest scene in the series.

Mitchman

If they edit it, then they would edit how ME got his scars.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

They showed how ME got his scars?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

i wish we knoew what briag was planning with mx
i knew thwere was a reason he was number 2 in the organiztion

Mitchman

Yep Ven's story. Right before the privitising of the second stream.

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com

Though, Braig, oh, losing an eye and gaining a scar looks bad, I doubt that there'll be much censoring (how can he? He shows up later suddenly in bandages then with his eye patch and scar). They'll probably change his battle, true.

At most, they might not cut to him when he's clutching his smoking eyesocket, and I'd bet on them taking the bit of "red" in the scar that shows up out.
Yeah. I was mostly talking about all the guns and stuff though. I mean, Braig holding a gun to MX's head? Psh, after what they did to KHII there is NO WAY they are going to keep the scene unless the game is rated T.

A

Azrael

Is it bad that the only thing I could think about is how badly NA Squeenix is going to censor these? D''': These were so amazing, thanks for putting them up!

Face it. BBS will be censored where they feel they need to censor.

shingobunny

I'll translate in a bit (*shot; also has a bias toward her favorite characters and Even's scenes were easy*), if I'm feeling better. Accursed cold.

Birnax

Its a shame the scenes will be edited in the english version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back