• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers- BHK's name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
Ok so I totaly just watched the new promo and I noticed that when the glowing eyed unknown's pants were not black like the other members of the orginization. So I paused the movie and you would not believe the discovery that I saw! The pants that the Glowing Eye Unknown was wearing are Roxas' pants. So therefore I make in conclusion that Roxas is the GEU!!!!!
I know amazing huh!!!!!!

And as far as his name goes I think Roxas is it and we should believe that. I mean who else could that song be about. You notice they dont have songs for all the members of the order? So it has to be him since he is so significant to the storyline it doesnt surprise me that he too has his own song.And if you notice on the CD it plays right before Soras song.

PhoenixKey

Really hate to burst your bubble, but look again - it's just the reflection that's on the screen the whole way through.

ChaosInfintium

R0XAS said:
__________________my bad.. old news__________________________
but read if you would like to

"The XIII order - Wearing black hooded cloaks, the mysterious organization. They call themselves 'Nobodies' and seem to be interested in Sora's power, standing as obstacles in his way. The more senior they are, the lower their number. The 'mysterious letter' X is included in all of their names. There seems to be some meaning other than in their names...?" (XIII profile)

ENJOY :]

That excerpt is for below Reply

Ok so I was bouncing around the other forums and foudn this one and you it is a reflection but the thing with the name is this, Look at all the XIII names, not including Diz and the still 2 unknown members all of them have X in their names......So heres the one for ya, Roxas respelled is soRa x, and presto chango, the possible Nobody of Sora is roxas, and this further leads to the point of the BHK's name being Roxas.......

Last edited:

<AumaaN>

ChaosInfintium said:
That excerpt is for below Reply

Ok so I was bouncing around the other forums and foudn this one and you it is a reflection but the thing with the name is this, Look at all the XIII names, not including Diz and the still 2 unknown members all of them have X in their names......So heres the one for ya, Roxas respelled is soRa x, and presto chango, the possible Nobody of Sora is roxas, and this further leads to the point of the BHK's name being Roxas.......

I got a little question for you: No offense, but if that's the truth, then where do the names Xighar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene come from???

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Marluxias Sythe said:
Ok so I totaly just watched the new promo and I noticed that when the glowing eyed unknown's pants were not black like the other members of the orginization. So I paused the movie and you would not believe the discovery that I saw! The pants that the Glowing Eye Unknown was wearing are Roxas' pants. So therefore I make in conclusion that Roxas is the GEU!!!!!
I know amazing huh!!!!!!

And as far as his name goes I think Roxas is it and we should believe that. I mean who else could that song be about. You notice they dont have songs for all the members of the order? So it has to be him since he is so significant to the storyline it doesnt surprise me that he too has his own song.And if you notice on the CD it plays right before Soras song.
That was just a rumour. Roxas isn't his name. I was sent a email from KHInsider that his name was Roxas so I made this kinda thread and told everyone. But it turned out that it was a rumour from another site. THIS IS NOT TRUE! Roxas isn't his name and he is not the GEU.

zora keyblade

asu said milkman64 they ae dead but i feel that i have seen zexion in kh2 ( probably just a thought in my head but still.......:)

<AumaaN>

milkman64 said:
vexen lexaeus and zexion are dead. they arent appearing in KH2. it was confirmed by nomura himself

I never said vexen lexaeus and zexion are coming back. I'm just asking where the names come from is BHK's name is supposed to be Roxas (NOT).

<AumaaN> said:
I got a little question for you: No offense, but if that's the truth, then where do the names Xighar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene come from???

See, I didn't say it!!! I put their names in just to make the list complete.

Owaz

First of all, that is not the "Misterious Boy" (I know they mispelled it, but it's funny...) who is the Glowing Eyed Unknown.

Second of all, Zexion is not in Kingdom Hearts 2, because he was killed off in Chain of Memories.

Third of all, Roxas is just a name they put in the track list because the people of that site believe it to be his name. It's been confirmed that Roxas is a hoaxed name....like a long time ago...but people just won't let it go. The only people to trust are Square Enix or Tetsuya Nomura.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Owaz said:
First of all, that is not the "Misterious Boy" (I know they mispelled it, but it's funny...) who is the Glowing Eyed Unknown.

Second of all, Zexion is not in Kingdom Hearts 2, because he was killed off in Chain of Memories.

Third of all, Roxas is just a name they put in the track list because the people of that site believe it to be his name. It's been confirmed that Roxas is a hoaxed name....like a long time ago...but people just won't let it go. The only people to trust are Square Enix or Tetsuya Nomura.
actually roxas was in the official listing of the tracks of kh2 and if you remember riku, sora, and kairi all have tracks named after them so it turned out that roxas is actually his name

keybade man29

Well I don't think thats BHK in the trailer, but who else could be named Roxas? It couldn't possibly be one of BHK's friends. But Owaz you could most likely be right it could just be what the site thinks it is.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
THANK YOU RHOD!!!! And the GEU MIGHT be Roxas because in the translation for what the Sittting Unknown said,

"I've been waiting for you. Did you go meet him? He looks just like you. A shell...no, I guess that's the true form. What about you? Do you remember your real name?"

I think he is talking about him meeting Sora

ChaosInfintium

<AumaaN> said:

Could be a mixing of their old names with the X, Theres quite a few names that could be made out of almost everyones name.......You have to figure this game is to be 2 times as better then the original at least, so 2 the many mysteries, we may learn the truth behind everyone in this game, we might not, This has Been Numora's baby for a long time now he's going to screw with us as much as he can before it's released..........XigBal not Xighar, japanese has not any B, they replace B's with H's

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Watch the promo again and listen to the deep voices in the beginning. Watch the other trailer with Roxas talking clearly and listen to his higher voice. They aren't the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back