• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(spoiler alert) Pics of Knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

Roxas and Namine are absorbed by their look alikes.
It's not Sora, RIku, and Kairi. The shortest one is a girl and the other who's height is in the middle has bra straps showing.

Hybrid Keyblade

the Knight with the Keyblade held on his shoulder on his shoulder reminds me of Squall/Leon..it just does from his weapon holding pose...and if these "bra straps" are indeed showing (I couldnt see it) then it would be 2 girls and a tall guy...

The Knight with the keyblade over his shoulder..thats one massive looking Keyblade..I mean, just the base of the handle thing is freakishly large..

Hybrid Keyblade

oh those..if thats a bra..then thats the first girl I've ever known to wear bra on the outside of a skintight suit (which I think is whats underneath the armor)..Cuz..if that was indeed a girl..then why wouldnt she just wear her bra under the synthetic skin-tight suit and then place the armor on? It just doesnt sit well with me I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back