• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*SPOILER* A Theory Concerning Kingdom Hearts Three / 'Keyblade Wars' *SPOILER*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Ven

This is the theory that I came up with based on facts from the games and what Nomura has told us.
I will start by pointing out that Sora does have a memory of his childhood because Santa says to him that 7 years ago he told everyone he did not believe in Santa and Sora agrees in remembering (thanks Chora for pointing this one out!). This was a rumor I read somewhere and I think it needed pointing out.
The Secret Ending to Kingdom Hearts 2 shows words at the end. Here is what I believe they mean.
Master of Keyblade refers to one person or it would be masters of keyblade. It refers to Sora.

The Lost Two does not refer Roxas and Naminé or Riku and Sora or Ansem and Xemnas. It refers to Aqua and Ven because in KH2 Final Mix, Xemnas talks to the dead armour of Aqua, Sora battles the very much alive Terra and Xigbar says that with the room of sleep comes the room of awakening, no doubt the location of another 'friend' (which only leaves Ven). Also just because Xemnas calls her 'friend' doesn't mean they are or ever were friends. It's a cliché thing that bad guys do.

Memory of Xehanort means Xehanort is going to be the story character for the next game and it's going to be set in the past. A little bit about Xehanort.The secret Ansem reports say that Ansem found Xehanort with no memory, but this is from the point of view of a guy who's just found a person who claims to have no memory. However in Xehanort's position, he just lost a battle in attempt to get Kingdom Hearts so that he would have control over all the worlds and now he's in Hollow Bastion, he finds his way to the lab of a person doing research into hearts. He's not exactly going to say "Hi! I recall everything of my past endeavors to take over Kingdom Hearts, will you let me try again from within your nice shiny lab?" is he? Why does he lie then? Because he's a bad person. Bad people lie.

Chasers, well everyone pretty much knows now. Chaser means one who chases or one who engraves metal. I think it's more likely the latter. They made the keychains and their hearts created keyblades. in the fight against the Sorcerer Ven lost his heart and froze. His hearts was gone because as he fell his keyblade broke. Keyblades are indestructable because they are made from a person's heart, but if that heart is removed then the keyblade has no power. Also his helmet broke, it's possible that althought they made the keyblades, without that armour on they can't use them.
Aqua holds Ven in her arms and Ven looks up at her. Clearly they show the same adoration for each other that Sora and Kairi share. Except Aqua and Ven are older so they probably are in love.
Terra's eyes turn yellow when he see's the Sorcerer using Kingdom Hearts. Who else has yellow eyes?

Keyblade War probably just refers to the fact that there were a lot of keyblades being flung around in this movie. But I don't think Nomura is gonna let this war have a sad ending. The battle of Sunset Horizons may be over but the war is far from won.

It all began with - Birth By Sleep. Someone to do with Xehanort was born when someone to do with Xehanort went to sleep. This will probably be revealed in the game itself.

In KH2 FM Sora can battle Terra. Terra says:

Aqua...Ven...(He sees resemblances of his old friends in Sora)
Keyblade...(More resemblances)
Who are you? (But Sora isn't Aqua or Ven)
I can feel it...We have met before (Or is he?)
It was when before...(Trying to remember the fight but he can't)
No...It isn't you...(Guess Sora isn't Aqua or Ven)
It isn't you that I have chosen...(Or Terra)
Why is it not him
Xe...ha...nort
is that you?
Xeha...nort
Xehanort!

Terra got possessed by Xehanort in the same way Riku got possessed by Ansem. Riku was supposed to be the Keyblade Master but when he got possessed the keyblades chose Sora instead because he was the closest person to him. Now Terra doesn't have any control over himself. Xehanort is looking for Riku as the Keyblade Master but instead finds Sora.

Battle and then,
I see your strength is...
What I sensed in you is...
(The Master of Keyblade)

And finally...the reason why Sora looks so much like Ven and why Terra thinks he looks like Ven and Aqua and why he can weild a keyblade. Aqua and Ven are Sora's parents. When they lost in battle Mickey took sora and left him in the care of Kairi's family hoping he'd be safe away from xehanort with a princess.

That's it. If there are any holes please poke through them in a reply.

Chora

Website
oekakiart.com
If Aqua and Ven were Sora's parents (this is most likely set in a time before Sora was born), then if Ven was a heartless Sora couldn't be born. So, he could have come back into being the way Sora did after he was shortly a heartless. Sora was given the charm Kairi kept with her, it was her lucky charm, so part of her heart was in this charm. I have never played KHI and I'm not sure, but this could explain why Kairi was "inside" Sora in KHI unless some other explanation was given. So, if this was the case, Sora was able to come back using the part of Kairi's heart inside him when he became a heartless. We all know this. So, this might be the case with Ven and Aqua. After Ven had become a heartless, Aqua (who we believe was Sora's mother and in love with Ven), loved Ven, therefore placing part of her heart inside his, making him able to come back, so it would be possible for Sora to be born. This doesn't explain anything about Ven's nobody or if he even HAD one, but it could be a logical theory.

Also the Sorcerer uses Ven's heart to access Kingdom Hearts (again a theory).

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. (By the way, I helped him with a lot of this, haha.)

EDIT: Hades has good points, so feel free to forget what I said.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
This is the theory that I came up with based on facts from the games and what Nomura has told us.
I will start by pointing out that Sora does have a memory of his childhood because Santa says to him that 7 years ago he told everyone he did not believe in Santa and Sora agrees in remembering. This was a rumor I read somewhere and I think it needed pointing out.

Okay.

The Secret Ending to Kingdom Hearts 2 shows words at the end. Here is what I believe they mean.
Master of Keyblade refers to one person or it would be masters of keyblade. It refers to Sora.

Maybe.

The Lost Two does not refer Roxas and Naminé or Riku and Sora or Ansem and Xemnas. It refers to Aqua and Ven because in KH2 Final Mix, Xemnas talks to the dead armour of Aqua, Sora battles the very much alive Terra and Xigbar says that with the room of sleep comes the room of awakening, no doubt the location of another 'friend' (which only leaves Ven). Also just because Xemnas calls her 'friend' doesn't mean they are or ever were friends. It's a cliché thing that bad guys do. Ansem said it to Mickey and they're obviously not friends.

Possibly. Or he might have called her that for lack of a better term...incidentally, I'm confused. If you're talking about Ansem the Wise(not Xehanort's Heartless), they WERE friends.

Memory of Xehanort means Xehanort is going to be the story character for the next game and it's going to be set in the past.

Thank god. Another person who sees that.

A little bit about Xehanort.The secret Ansem reports say that Ansem found Xehanort with no memory, but this is from the point of view of a guy who's just found a person who claims to have no memory.

And how would you know? I think it's been made very clear that Xehanort had amnesia. Xemnas placed importance on memories, and he's talking to Aqua's armor, as if trying to remember something...I don't think you're right.

However in Xehanort's position, he just lost a battle in attempt to get Kingdom Hearts so that he would have control over all the worlds and now he's in Hollow Bastion, he finds his way to the lab of a person doing research into hearts. He's not exactly going to say "Hi! I recall everything of my past endeavors to take over Kingdom Hearts, will you let me try again from within your nice shiny lab?" is he? Why does he lie then? Because he's a bad person. Bad people lie.

Possibly, but I doubt it.

Chasers, well everyone pretty much knows now. Chaser means one who chases or one who engraves metal. I think it's more likely the latter. They made the keychains and their hearts created keyblades. in the fight against the Sorcerer Ven lost his heart and froze. His hearts was gone because as he fell his keyblade broke.

Pfff, he just got frozen, he didn't lose his heart.

Keyblades are indestructable because they are made from a person's heart,

Prove it.

but if that heart is removed then the keyblade has no power. Also his helmet broke, it's possible that althought they made the keyblades, without that armour on they can't use them.

Yeah, except Aqua uses a Reflect spell through her keyblade after she lost her helmet. I really doubt their armor has anything to do with it.

Aqua holds Ven in her arms and Ven looks up at her. Clearly they show the same adoration for each other that Sora and Kairi share. Except Aqua and Ven are older so they probably are in love.

I disagree. Wouldn't the relationship strike you as a little pedophilic?

Terra's eyes turn yellow when he see's the Sorcerer using Kingdom Hearts. Who else has yellow eyes?

I think I know what you're getting at. Xehanort's eyes are brown. And his heartless and Xemnas have orange eyes. Hence, no.

Keyblade War probably just refers to the fact that there were a lot of keyblades being flung around in this movie.

Doubt it. A war is a war.

But I don't think Nomura is gonna let this war have a sad ending. The battle of Sunset Horizons may be over but the war is far from won.

I disagree. I think that was the end...or maybe not, I could be wrong.

It all began with - Birth By Sleep. Someone to do with Xehanort was born when someone to do with Xehanort went to sleep. This will probably be revealed in the game itself.

Yeah.

Why is it not him
Xe...ha...nort
is that you?
Xeha...nort
Xehanort!

Okay.

Terra got possessed by Xehanort in the same way Riku got possessed by Ansem

Yeah, just one problem: remember when Xehanort's Heartless posessed Riku? He took on the shape of Xehanort's Heartless, he looked nothing like himself...

Riku was supposed to be the Keyblade Master but when he got possessed the keyblades chose Sora instead because he was the closest person to him.

He didn't get possessed until AFTER Sora took back the KK from him. So no.

Now Terra doesn't have any control over himself. Xehanort is looking for Riku as the Keyblade Master but instead finds Sora.

Your evidence for that would be? He was just checking out that world. There was a keyblade master, as well as a Princess of Heart there...

And finally...the reason why Sora looks so much like Ven and why Terra thinks he looks like Ven and Aqua and why he can weild a keyblade. Aqua and Ven are Sora's parents. When they lost in battle Mickey took sora and left him in the care of Kairi's family hoping he'd be safe away from xehanort with a princess.

There are so many things wrong with this. The knights are from an entirely different world than Destiny Islands, so I doubt they're his parents. Secondly, Kairi washed up on Destiny Islands. Riku and Sora were born there...Sora wasn't in Hollow Bastion until the end of KH1.

Gladly did so.

Sexy Angel
I will start by pointing out that Sora does have a memory of his childhood because Santa says to him that 7 years ago he told everyone he did not believe in Santa and Sora agrees in remembering (thanks Chora for pointing this one out!). This was a rumor I read somewhere and I think it needed pointing out.
Master of Keyblade refers to one person or it would be masters of keyblade. It refers to Sora..

I think that remembering when Sora was 8 really matters. I doubt that Sora is the master of keyblades, because we saw what Terra can do, and he has an artificial keyblade.

The Lost Two does not refer Roxas and Naminé or Riku and Sora or Ansem and Xemnas. It refers to Aqua and Ven because in KH2 Final Mix, Xemnas talks to the dead armour of Aqua, Sora battles the very much alive Terra and Xigbar says that with the room of sleep comes the room of awakening, no doubt the location of another 'friend' (which only leaves Ven). Also just because Xemnas calls her 'friend' doesn't mean they are or ever were friends. It's a cliché thing that bad guys do..

No large arguments there.

Memory of Xehanort means Xehanort is going to be the story character for the next game and it's going to be set in the past. A little bit about Xehanort.The secret Ansem reports say that Ansem found Xehanort with no memory, but this is from the point of view of a guy who's just found a person who claims to have no memory. However in Xehanort's position, he just lost a battle in attempt to get Kingdom Hearts so that he would have control over all the worlds and now he's in Hollow Bastion, he finds his way to the lab of a person doing research into hearts. He's not exactly going to say "Hi! I recall everything of my past endeavors to take over Kingdom Hearts, will you let me try again from within your nice shiny lab?" is he? Why does he lie then? Because he's a bad person. Bad people lie..

But why would he lie? Also, in the Secret Ansem reports, AnsemTw wrote that Xehanort had no memory, not that Xehanort told him that he had no memory.

Chasers, well everyone pretty much knows now. Chaser means one who chases or one who engraves metal. I think it's more likely the latter. They made the keychains and their hearts created keyblades. in the fight against the Sorcerer Ven lost his heart and froze. His hearts was gone because as he fell his keyblade broke. Keyblades are indestructable because they are made from a person's heart, but if that heart is removed then the keyblade has no power. Also his helmet broke, it's possible that althought they made the keyblades, without that armour on they can't use them.
Terra's eyes turn yellow when he see's the Sorcerer using Kingdom Hearts. Who else has yellow eyes?.

No one knows what Chasers are. They could be anything. Nomura hasnt confirmed anything about Chasers.
Ven didnt lose his heart to the UEM. That black orb was UEMs keyblade
For the bold part, no disagreements
For the underlined part, Xehanort has oarange eyes, not yellow, if you were referring Terra as xehanort, which is completely wrong.

Keyblade War probably just refers to the fact that there were a lot of keyblades being flung around in this movie. But I don't think Nomura is gonna let this war have a sad ending. The battle of Sunset Horizons may be over but the war is far from won..

I think the war was between keyblade weilders. Notice the 'graveyard' of keyblades.
The war is probably over during Soras time

It all began with - Birth By Sleep. Someone to do with Xehanort was born when someone to do with Xehanort went to sleep. This will probably be revealed in the game itself..

No one knows what this means either. It will probably be revieled in the next KH game.

In KH2 FM Sora can battle Terra. Terra says:.

Why is it not him
Xe...ha...nort
is that you?
Xeha...nort
Xehanort!.

I dont see any resemblance of Sora between Aqua and Ven... except that they all weild keyblades...
The: 'it isnt you i have choosen bit was that Terra choose Riku for the Kingdom Key, not Sora. But Sora ended up getting it cuz riku fell into darkness. I guess the Xehanort that Terra knows can weild a keyblade, which isnt necisarlly the Xehanort we know and love.

Terra got possessed by Xehanort in the same way Riku got possessed by Ansem. Riku was supposed to be the Keyblade Master but when he got possessed the keyblades chose Sora instead because he was the closest person to him. Now Terra doesn't have any control over himself. Xehanort is looking for Riku as the Keyblade Master but instead finds Sora..

If Terra is possessed by Xehanort, than why did Terra say that he hated Xehanort? If he is still possessed by Xehanort, than he would say, Xehanort is my master, etc. or something along those lines.

Battle and then,
I see your strength is...
What I sensed in you is...
(The Master of Keyblade).

The thing he sensed was Soras heart or Kingdom Key.

And finally...the reason why Sora looks so much like Ven and why Terra thinks he looks like Ven and Aqua and why he can weild a keyblade. Aqua and Ven are Sora's parents. When they lost in battle Mickey took sora and left him in the care of Kairi's family hoping he'd be safe away from xehanort with a princess..

Sora doesnt look like Ven at all. Ven looks like Roxas.
This is in the past... if you said that Aqua and Ven are Soras parents, which is totally wrong, than:
  1. Ven must have kept his heart, which disagrees with your theory
  2. and why would Xemnas talk to Aquas Armor if Xemnas could have kidnaped her from Destiney Islands?

Thats it for me.

EDIT: Old school, eh Hades? even though your newer to the forums...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

How could someone come up with such a rumor... It's prettys sad since the game itself slaughters it on several times...

Yeah, it's one person... But, I do not think it's Sora... He seems far to inexperience to be considered a Master of the Keyblades... Even Xaldin commented that Sora was ten years too young... I'm leaning toward the UEM who slaughtered the knights...

The Lost Two does not refer Roxas and Naminé or Riku and Sora or Ansem and Xemnas. It refers to Aqua and Ven because in KH2 Final Mix, Xemnas talks to the dead armour of Aqua, Sora battles the very much alive Terra and Xigbar says that with the room of sleep comes the room of awakening, no doubt the location of another 'friend' (which only leaves Ven). Also just because Xemnas calls her 'friend' doesn't mean they are or ever were friends. It's a cliché thing that bad guys do.

*raises hand* We have a winner...

Memory of Xehanort means Xehanort is going to be the story character for the next game and it's going to be set in the past. A little bit about Xehanort.The secret Ansem reports say that Ansem found Xehanort with no memory, but this is from the point of view of a guy who's just found a person who claims to have no memory. However in Xehanort's position, he just lost a battle in attempt to get Kingdom Hearts so that he would have control over all the worlds and now he's in Hollow Bastion, he finds his way to the lab of a person doing research into hearts. He's not exactly going to say "Hi! I recall everything of my past endeavors to take over Kingdom Hearts, will you let me try again from within your nice shiny lab?" is he? Why does he lie then? Because he's a bad person. Bad people lie.

Why would he lie...? Why would he need to lie...? Ansem himself stated that Xehanort was superhuman... Why wouldn't he just pick himself back up and start again...?

Terra's eyes turn yellow when he see's the Sorcerer using Kingdom Hearts.Who else has yellow eyes?

Possible... But until we have confrimation of what they are from Nomura, they could be anything...
Bold: Saix and Xigbar...
The UEM, Xehanort's Heartless, Xemnas and Ansem have orange...

Keyblade War probably just refers to the fact that there were a lot of keyblades being flung around in this movie. But I don't think Nomura is gonna let this war have a sad ending. The battle of Sunset Horizons may be over but the war is far from won.

The Keyblade War might not have even happen... You have to have more than five people to have a war... And, if the Keyblade War is in KH3, then a sad ending would make a perfect ending...

I think it means it gives birth to a new Xehanort when the old one went to sleep (lost memory) and it begins Sora's destiny...

Why is it not him
Xe...ha...nort
is that you?
Xeha...nort
Xehanort!

I'm thinking Terra was a bit out of it... I think Riku is the rightful weilder of the Kingdom Key and the one Terra chose... Seeing someone else with the Kingdom Key that wasn't Riku, he (Possibly) assumed that Sora was Xehanort and that he killed Riku and took the Kingdom Key...

Terra got possessed by Xehanort in the same way Riku got possessed by Ansem.

Ansem was a heartless, which means he should have some form of ability (perhaps him alone) to enter someone's body...

Riku was supposed to be the Keyblade Master but when he got possessed the keyblades chose Sora instead because he was the closest person to him.

Again, I do not think Riku nor Sora is the Keyblade Master... It has to be someone stronger and more experieced...

Now Terra doesn't have any control over himself. Xehanort is looking for Riku as the Keyblade Master but instead finds Sora.

Umm... Okay, Xehanort was the one that sent Kairi to Destiny Islands... That was ten years back... Sora and Riku had been there for about 6-7 years... Sora was also around 4 when the secret ending happened... And Ven only looks like Roxas, Aqua looks like neither...

Done...

~Critiqued by OmniChaos of the Critic Clan

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
DFamn, I didn't have to get him, eveyone else already got him for me.
Send this kid to the burn ward.

Sexy Angel

Yup, thats old school theory pwnage, PostMental.

Anways, what did knowing Soras pass mean anything? He probably had a normal child hood growing up with Riku... i dont see any signifigance.

N

Namine230

i just came up with this:

what if aqua and ven weren't sora's parents, but riku's? aqua looks so much like riku so...why not?

mastertwilight

how the hell could sora have been raised by kairi and her parents? he grew up in destiny islands, she came one o so faithful night durin the meteor shower, and in kh1 sora was at home durin the storm when he noticed it and went to the island, if he had gone to the island he either would have takin kairi if they were livin together, or she would have told him that she was going to the island. that is just the absolute dumbest and most obviously stupid thing i hav ever read and i dont agree with much else of your theory like the other people that have been breakin apart your theory

Oblivion Weilder

There are alot of problems with your theory. First, why can Sora,Riku,and the King use keyblades when they don't have the armor that Terra,Ven, and Aqua have? I think that they wore the armor because they were soldiers not because u need the armor to wield a keyblade. Second, if they created their keyblades from their heart, then why didn't Ven lose his heart when his Keyblade broke? He would have lost his heart and become a heartless. Third, the UEM looks nothing like Xehanort whatsoever! I mean it could be Xehanorts Father or Grandfather, but definitely not Xehanort! Next, the Keyblade master is reffering to Mickey not Sora. Sora isn't even born yet! Finally, the Keyblade chooses its weilder;it has nothing to do with the persons parents. Kairi can wield a keyblade, Riku can, and so can the king! It has to do with the strength of the persons heart. Wether good or bad.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i just came up with this:

what if aqua and ven weren't sora's parents, but riku's? aqua looks so much like riku so...why not?

That still makes very little sense. Neither have silver hair, and they're still from an entirely different world than DI, so no...the two trios being related by blood would be a fairly uncreative way of Nomura explaining the connections between them, so I doubt that's the case...

Ultima Key

The Reason why the Knight's wear the armour is to make up for the fact that their Keyblades are weaker than Sora's, Riku's and the King's Keyblades; because the Knights' Keyblades dont have Keychains. that is why Ven's breaks when it smashes on the cliff edge once he was frozen.

Look throughout the video and you will see continual signs of the Fenrir and Sleeping Lion Keyblades, possibly suggesting more Final Fantasy themed events in future. If you are watching the video on the computer you can pause it, WHICH IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO FINDING THE MINOR DETAILS OF THE MOVIE.

Once Terra is swept off the cliff by the waves of keyblades, just before he can strike the UEM. When he is falling the view is side on and then starts going back up IF YOU HAVE SLOW PLAY OR WHATEVER USE IT NOW, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SLOW DOWN THE MOVIE. LOOK AS CAREFULLY AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN, BECAUSE RIKU'S KEYBLADE, THE WAY TO THE DAWN IS IN THERE. I know because I could see the Dark Demon Wing Shaft and the Angel Wing Head first time through, so I will have to watch it again.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The Reason why the Knights wear the armor is to make up for the fact that their keyblades are weaker than Sora's, Riku's and the King's Keyblades because the Knights' Keyblades dont have Keychains, that is why Ven's breaks when it smashes on the cliff edge

Meh, Nomura designed them with armors because he thought it looked cool. Even if the keyblades are weaker, the knights are clearly stronger than Sora/Riku, and possibly the king...or at least, Terra is.

Look Throughout the video and you will see continual signs of Fenrir and Sleeping Lion keyblades, possibly suggesting more final fantasy themed events in future. if you are watching the video on the computer you can pause it. WHICH IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO FINDING THE MINOR DETAILS OF THE MOVIE.

Once Terra is swept off the cliff by the waves of keyblades, just before he can strike the UEM. When he is falling I FREAKING SWEAR YOU MUST WATCH THIS ON COMPUTER SO THAT YOU CAN PAUSE IT. THE VIEW SWITCHES TO THE SIDE OF TERRA AND THEN STARTS TO GO BACK UP IF YOU HAVE SLOW PAY OR WHATEVER, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SLOW IT DOWN. LOOK AS CAREFULLY AS YOU CAN, BECAUSE RIKU'S KEYBLADE, THE WAY TO THE DAWN IS IN THERE

I doubt that. Could you tell me a specific time?

Sexy Angel
The Reason why the Knight's wear the armour is to make up for the fact that their Keyblades are weaker than Sora's, Riku's and the King's Keyblades; because the Knights' Keyblades dont have Keychains. that is why Ven's breaks when it smashes on the cliff edge once he was frozen..

Meh. Sort of agree, but i know that the knights didnt need to wear armor in order to weild their keyblades.

Look throughout the video and you will see continual signs of the Fenrir and Sleeping Lion Keyblades, possibly suggesting more Final Fantasy themed events in future. If you are watching the video on the computer you can pause it, WHICH IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO FINDING THE MINOR DETAILS OF THE MOVIE...

Im not sure you know this, but Disney owns Kingdom Hearts. They probably dont want SE suggesting FF worlds on their game.

Once Terra is swept off the cliff by the waves of keyblades, just before he can strike the UEM. When he is falling the view is side on and then starts going back up IF YOU HAVE SLOW PLAY OR WHATEVER USE IT NOW, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SLOW DOWN THE MOVIE. LOOK AS CAREFULLY AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN, BECAUSE RIKU'S KEYBLADE, THE WAY TO THE DAWN IS IN THERE. I know because I could see the Dark Demon Wing Shaft and the Angel Wing Head first time through, so I will have to watch it again.

If you could show me a pic...

Ultima Key

2:23-2:24

i now realise it's probably just Terra's frozen arm, sorry for anyone that got overexcited

Last edited:

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Why is it not him
Xe...ha...nort
is that you?
Xeha...nort
Xehanort!
I'm thinking Terra was a bit out of it... I think Riku is the rightful weilder of the Kingdom Key and the one Terra chose... Seeing someone else with the Kingdom Key that wasn't Riku, he (Possibly) assumed that Sora was Xehanort and that he killed Riku and took the Kingdom Key...

Terra couldn't of picked Riku as the Chosen One.The keyblade chooses it's own master. Unless Terra is a keyblade, he couldn't have picked Riku to choose the Keyblade.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Terra couldn't of picked Riku as the Chosen One.The keyblade chooses it's own master. Unless Terra is a keyblade, he couldn't have picked Riku to choose the Keyblade.

And who was it that told us that keyblades choose their masters? Leon and Yuffie. Who know about it through a legend. Which doesn't necessarily have to be 100% true.

Even if Terra picked Riku to wield the KK, it wouldn't mean the KK didn't have a will of its own.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
''Im a pacifist. Your a thing a baby sucks on? No dude thats a petophile.'' First aqua could be only a year older then ven i mean she is taller then ven but riku is taller then sora and he is only one year older so blah. And Aqua and Ven are not sora or riku or kairis mom and dad okay they were 4 (5 for riku) when that fight hap'ned okay. And Ven didnt lose his heart he just got his ass kicked.
bowchickawowwow

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
'First aqua could be only a year older then ven

I highly doubt that. How do you figure?

i mean she is taller then ven but riku is taller then sora and he is only one year older so blah.

Not really much of an excuse.

And Aqua and Ven are not sora or riku or kairis mom and dad okay they were 4 (5 for riku) when that fight hap'ned okay. And Ven didnt lose his heart he just got his ass kicked.
bowchickawowwow

Yeah.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
^ Nucking Futs dude do you hate me? (sobs but not realy) No and dude girls are taller then boys for a while (i dont want to get into the details) I mean some people are just taller then others but now that i think about it we dont know how old ven realy is I mean he could be older then 15 looking like Roxas means nothing well sorta but not for that.
bowchickawowwow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back