• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoil this game for me...please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penguinator

I'll never bother to get a GBA, so I just want somebody to come out and give me a fairly detailed rundown of CoM...since KHII is coming out in less than a month anyway.

I don't want a FAQ, since that tells every battle and whatnot, I just want the story. Remember...detailed, not just a summary.

Roxas_Blivion

sora runs to the catle oblivion,then meets a unown,u have 2 beat all the levels,the same 1 in kh.unown says that every floor u are on,u lose ur memory....donald and goofy turns into cards,larxene,marluxia and others died.blah blah blah.sora meets namine and promises her to see her agqain,so namine the girl who destroyed soras memories rievied his memories back... doesnt help does it?

lightblade

No forget it, its too long and I am not in mood, sorry.
Why dont go to the faqs and only read the dialogues without the fights

The Penguinator

Thanks, box box box. Lol

EDIT: Aw! I read a little bit too far into the Orginization profiles and saw the picture of the last battle of II...:(

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The Penguinator said:
Thanks, box box box. Lol

EDIT: Aw! I read a little bit too far into the Orginization profiles and saw the picture of the last battle of II...:(

lol thats kinda funny:D anyway, u don't need to play CoM I thin kthe first movie of KHII will show basically what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back