• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speedster problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1274

I am in the end of the world attempting my speedster run and I skipped Olympus coliseum and atlantica. I am now in the world terminus and can not get past the world warp hole after Olympus coliseum and tried to get out to a place where I can go to gummy ship to finish world coliseums world but cannot find a save spot that will let me use the gummy ship? Am a not going to be able to leave? Am I stuck? Will I have to start over for speed run? I never skipped worlds before and actually didn't know you could till I heard about speedster trophy. Any help is appreciated.

add me on psn riku1274

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
When you're in the Olympus section, you have to defeat the waves of enemies (just like every other world in the terminus minus 100 Acre Woods).
When the enemies are all gone, just head back out the doors you came from and you should be able to continue on.
The only save portal you can use is the one in 100 Acre Woods after the Olympus terminus.

Korai

Awards
By "portal to get to next platform", do you mean the blue light here?:
MrG9jI7.png

Korai

Awards
I don't think it has a name, just making sure I knew what your problem was lol. Isn't it possible to just backtrack out of world terminus by going through the green lights on the opposite side of the Purple smoke thing?

Sora1274

I don't think it has a name, just making sure I knew what your problem was lol. Isn't it possible to just backtrack out of world terminus by going through the green lights on the opposite side of the Purple smoke thing?

Yes, but the save point outside of world terminus doesn't have a gummy ship option and it doesn't seem possible to backtrack farther. Although I could be wrong.

Korai

Awards
hmmmm... have you fought all of the enemies in the worlds in the terminus? (I.E. all the enemies through the purple smoke)

Sora1274

Yea and still nothing I feel like there should be a way to backtrack to the beginning of the world so I can get to the first save point so I can unlock the keyhole for OC, but no matter where I look I can't find a way out of the "Giant Crevasse"

Sora1274

I'm hoping I somehow missed an enemy in OC I guess I will try again tomorrow morning thanks for your help chaser and rjk42 I will post if I can get the portal to appear to tomorow

Korai

Awards
I'm not sure if you're required to defeat every enemy before you can move on, but if you are, then I feel like that may be a problem, that you missed an enemy. I seem to remember that you had to move around the entire area to make every enemy appear. Here's a video to show where all the enemies are: (jump to 20:50 for relevant section)
[video=youtube;D_ZMEj7ViNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_ZMEj7ViNQ&feature=share&list=PLhcSrKyqhfh6SsgPLH6uXx2I36M-xJ_ow[/video]

Last edited:

Sora1274

I'm not sure if you're required to defeat every enemy before you can move on, but if you are, then I feel like that may be a problem, that you missed an enemy. I seem to remember that you had to move around the entire area to make every enemy appear. Here's a video to show where all the enemies are: (jump to 20:50 for relevant section)
[video=youtube;D_ZMEj7ViNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_ZMEj7ViNQ&feature=share&list=PLhcSrKyqhfh6SsgPLH6uXx2I36M-xJ_ow[/video]
EDIT: Actually, looking at this video, i can see the blue light before he enters the smoke and fights all the enemies. I'm not sure what your problem is.

i figured it out I must have missed an enemy somewhere cause the portal ball appeared after I left this time thank for your help and add me on psn if you want.

Sorakh212

Awards
Yeah back when I got this trophy I didn't have to go through all of them, but I do believe you have to do at least one or two to finally get to Chernabog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back