• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speculation > Xehanort's true goal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
After replaying Terra's scenario in BBS, I think I know what Xehanort wants.

He wants to recreate the Keyblade War in order to summon the Xblade, and with it, have access to Kingdom Hearts. But since KH is in the Realm of Darkness, then that would mean erasing the division between both realms: the wall between light and dark. He says something along the same lines to Terra.

My theory is that Master Xehanort wants to completely eradicate the division between light and darkness and have them coexist with one another wihtout the needs of a restraint on the darknes. But he wants an absolute destruction of that division. And to do so, he needs Kingdom Hearts because, that way, every single division, from the hearts of men and worlds, can be erased. Basically reshaping the laws of life as we know it.

And on the subject of Kingdom Hearts, he would need every single heart to not have that division, and let it stay that way, meaning that he will become the ultimate overseer of the universe: he will plant himself into every single heart in order to watch that said division will never be created again.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yea, or if one wants to put it shortly, Xehanort does have delusions of grandeur wanting to become a god-like being essentially controlling every heart and thus every living thing.

It's somewhat tweaked to KH-specific themes, but in the end it is the "a god am I"- villain trope played straight.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Yea, or if one wants to put it shortly, Xehanort does have delusions of grandeur wanting to become a god-like being essentially controlling every heart and thus every living thing.

It's somewhat tweaked to KH-specific themes, but in the end it is the "a god am I"- villain trope played straight.

I just wonder how they'll resolve this if Xehanort ends up obtaining Kingdom Hearts and seeding everyone. I mean, he can be defeated, but he would live on like how Sigma from the Megaman X series lived on as: a virus. Granted, Sora could just link himself with Kingdom Hearts and presto, but I wonder how they're going to address Xehanort fulfilling his goals, but not living to see them come either to fruitition or demise.

Also, I think Xehanort will recreate the Old World and fuse all of the worlds back into a single one.

Carnagewake

After replaying Terra's scenario in BBS, I think I know what Xehanort wants.

He wants to recreate the Keyblade War in order to summon the Xblade, and with it, have access to Kingdom Hearts. But since KH is in the Realm of Darkness, then that would mean erasing the division between both realms: the wall between light and dark. He says something along the same lines to Terra.

My theory is that Master Xehanort wants to completely eradicate the division between light and darkness and have them coexist with one another wihtout the needs of a restraint on the darknes. But he wants an absolute destruction of that division. And to do so, he needs Kingdom Hearts because, that way, every single division, from the hearts of men and worlds, can be erased. Basically reshaping the laws of life as we know it.

And on the subject of Kingdom Hearts, he would need every single heart to not have that division, and let it stay that way, meaning that he will become the ultimate overseer of the universe: he will plant himself into every single heart in order to watch that said division will never be created again.

Basically I agree, I think this is how things will be by the end of KH3.

Just like the world during KHuX. They can travel to any world without having to go through the Lanes Between or the Realm of Darkness.

Riku seems to be a union between Light and Dark though, so we could be looking at a new reality not seen in previous games.

You know Nomura...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back