• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

South Park

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MegaFlare

Whaaaaaatt?!! Something we don't agree on! This is heresy! 8-/
What is this world coming to?

MegaFlare, how can you hate South Park?
Simple. I don't enjoy watching little immature kids who swear with every other word they say. Come on, it's annoying. Some of their jokes are funny. I like Mr. Garrison, only because I had a teacher who looked just like him, sounds like him, and his name is Mr. Garrison. (He was my sophomore english teacher, he denied ever having watched south park, but he allowed me to make a puppet for him). He even said "Mmkay" occassionally, and "Be safe, don't do drugs, ride safely!" So I hafta say, I like at least 1 thing out of South Park. Some of the jokes are funny, but the majority of it is just annoying and not funny, and the viocework just makes it more irritating. I hate South Park. Period.

There's only so much I can watch Kenny die for the hundreth time before I start to get bored.

Cartman's voice annoys me, and his choice of words.

I seriously don't know what people see in South Park.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
MegaFlare said:
Excited? Please. I hate South Park almost as much as I hate Eminem.

lmfao and I also hate Eminem which MegaFlare knows :)

I like South Park because it is a funny show. Other than that I prolly wouldnt watch it.

And quite frankly, George Bush doesn't care about beavers >_>

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
MegaFlare said:
What is this world coming to?
I don't know. I just don't know...

Some of the jokes are funny, but the majority of it is just annoying and not funny, and the viocework just makes it more irritating. I hate South Park. Period.
That's what makes it hilarious; Trey and Matt do most of the voices, and they make them annoying and silly on purpose.

There's only so much I can watch Kenny die for the hundreth time before I start to get bored.
He doesn't die too often anymore. In fact, I don't think I've seen him die in quite a while. They know when to stop.

I seriously don't know what people see in South Park.
That's how I feel about Lost, but that's just me.

M

MegaFlare

I don't know. I just don't know...

Tsk, tsk XD

That's what makes it hilarious; Trey and Matt do most of the voices, and they make them annoying and silly on purpose.

I honestly can't stand listening to Cartman for more than 5 minutes, anything more is torture. His voice would end up haunting me in my sleep because it is that bad. His language and diction make it worse, I regret ever watching South Park at all, it's damage to the brain.

That's how I feel about Lost, but that's just me.

I <3 Lost xD

I'm in shock that we actually disagree on something.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I know everything about southpark..not a Q i cant answer...its sooo funny..o and when Megaflare said her teacher said mmkay like Mr.Garrison..its Mr.Mackey who says mmkay unlike she cares anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back