• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

South Park

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

New episodes of South Park start the 19th!! It is the best show ever! Who else is excited?

T

TheTerrorofDeath

This show rocks!! I am excited as well. It is so damn funny. The movie made me cry in tears, lol.

moogles

Yeah, the creators are going to burn in hell for the things they have done in the show, but it really is one of, if not the best animated shows ever.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I agree. The show is so religious and weird but it rules.

somebody111

I really wish they could creat a south park movie two. but anyway. Its so fascinating how the creaters of South park can create season after season, and still be fresh and funny each time. I love it :D

S

Shadow Soldier

We all know the funniest episodes is the one where they get the ninja weapons, and the fingerbangers. The show is awesome.

moogles

The Christian Rock band episode is probably my favorite. I also liked the new episode about Global Warming.

darkriku14

beginning and end
i dont know if i have a favorite episode, but i liked the Global Warming episode

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It's not so religious as it is making fun of religion. I do it a lot, it's a rocking good time.

They make fun of anything they can get their hands on, which is awesome, because that's what I do as well. It's as if those guys were me, only they are able to express their ideas and jokes through a nationallly broadcasted medium.

What makes the show so great is the fact that they push offensive comedy as far as it can go, while being funny. They add a lot of subtleties on purpose, because they always end with a positive result by me. All my friends at college hate the show, which saddens me, because that's made me realize it's hard to find someone with a sense of humor that's somewhat similar to mine.

Another thing that I find weird is that they find retarded shows like "Drawn Together" to be a laugh riot, because they use erect penises, sexual innuendo, and excessive cartoon ripoffs for their gimmicks, but they hate South Park. Hmmm... Hypocrites...

K

Kegluneq

I like that show so much! Fave episode is the one with the hippi-fest and all the hippis come then they gotta drive them out. Thats like the one episode ive seen when cartman actually gets serious.

M

MegaFlare

Excited? Please. I hate South Park almost as much as I hate Eminem.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
SOUTH PARK RULES! BUTTERS RULES! that new episode was hilarious... butters a demon from hell, ha! that ruled!
BTW:
Who likes Tweak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back