• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

South Park In Scary Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord InuYasha

"Bye Mom and Dad!" Stan said as he locked the door. He walked into his living room and sat down infront of the tv. It was storming outside and the rain was growing harder. Stan began to feel uneasy so he flicked on the television. "gosh dammit no Terrance and Philip!" he said to himself as he flicked the channels. He stopped at the news. And watched closely as something caught his eye.

"The new game, Stay Alive has been called back for reasons untold by the Osama Game Sphere company. Live at the scence, is a midget in a bikini."
"I'm here at the station where this game has been found to be haun--"

At that moment Stan shut of his television set hearing a sound upstairs. It was a barking noise. "Sparky? is that you?" he yelled as a ring came through on the phone. Stan answered it hesitantly..

"Hello??"
"................................."
"Hello whos there??Mom?Cartman?Kyle?"
"................................"
"Stop your freaking me out!!!"
"......have you checked the bathroom?......"

the voice said. Stan put down the phone and ran over to the stairwell. He looked up into the dark hall and flicked the light switch. It was dead. He grabbed an umbrella and walked up the stairs slowly. The bathroom door was shut. He slowly opened the door and!
"FARRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT FRTTTTTT FRTTTT"
"OMG GRANDPA >< EW" He said as he covered his nose.
"I'm sorry stanley I had to take a whiz before I went to the scouts meeting.
"JESUS CHRITST DUDE THATS DISGUSTING"

He said as he walked in slowly. Grandpa drove out on his wheelchair and went through the door. Stan began to get a cold feeling. He heard a phone ring coming from the bath tub. Inside was a cell phone. He answered it.

'H--Hello??"
"......................"
"ok your freaking me out now!!"
"....now that your grandpa is gone.....your all alone...."
"...oh my God...."

He said dropping the phone. He ran downstairs and dialed 911. "Officer Barbrady! Someone is watching me in my house!" the phone line cut off.

"Nooooooooooooooo!!"
"Hello....."
"Officer!??!"
"He's not here right now....I am.....i'm in the house..."
"OMG!!!!!"

He screamed as he threw back the phone and ran to his door. He struggled to unlock it. He noticed that the lock was broken...he couldn't get out. He ran to the closet and hid inside. He then heard a voice.
"Peek a boo HE HEEE"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~South Park In Scary Movie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Stan was found missing. Kyle tries to get people to help him find where Stan has gone.

Rules:

PG 13
Be Literate, 3 to 4 posts
No killing off other characters
You can spoof any horror movie
You can create characters but they must look south park style. To create, go here:
http://www.vexatori.de/zib/spstudio.html
No Godmodding
Be comical
Have Fun

Template:

Name:
Personality:
Appearence: (must use pic)
Bio:

My Template:

Name: Eric Cartman
Personality:Mean, Thinks hes smart,cocky,has to prove points.
Appearence:
1a.gif

Bio:
Cartman was sitting at home when he ate to many cheesy poofs. He wakes up in a room ,chained to a wall by his ankle. The only thing next to him is a saw.....

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Name: Lyle Harvar
Personality: Funny,Makes fun of Cartman a lot,Loud,Idiot
Appearence: http://www.vexatori.de/zib/spstudio.html
Bio: Lyle grew up in South Park,and eventually became friends with Stan,Kyle,Cartman and Kenny.All he remembers is hangin' out at home,watching T.v.,then he drifted off,and when he woke up he didn't know where the hell he was...

Lord InuYasha

*i forgot,when u make ur character u have to click the PrtScn button and paste the pic on paint shop. Then upload it on photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back