• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Eater -> Way to Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i just wanna if the soul eater and way to dawn are 2 different keyblades or not ... i think that if they're 2 different ones then kairi's might be the soul eater - but if there the same and the way to dawn really did just "transform" form the soul eater .. then housten - we have a problem

keyblade13

soul eater is not a keyblade and maybe diz some how transfromerd soul eater to way to dawn

Riku74

Umm.. do you think that Kairi's keyblade is not related to Soul Eater at all. I mean Mickey and Sora found other keyblades and kept them so why can't Riku? Of course though Nomura said that is "transformed" in a way so I dont know. I usually have at least a dumb thought for anything but other than the stuff above I have no idea what to think.

Xehanort: 17

Yo guys forget all that,
I've noticed something about Xehanort's heartless and the Soul Eater. First of, is the Soul Eater a Keyblade. If Yes, then Xehanort is a keyblade wielder.

In Kingdom hearts when you fight Xehanort's heartless the Final time, he is attached to this big huge monster. Did anyone notice what he was using to attack?........
If you all forgot let me refresh your memories. Xehanort's heartless was using the Soul Eater and not just one but two. both of them where attched to each other.

I was just checking the fight out when i noticed it.

Xehanort's heartless: Soul Eater
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts (Xehanort's Heartless III)

does that mean Xehanort's heartless is a keyblade wielder?

Bryantjj

Yo guys forget all that,
I've noticed something about Xehanort's heartless and the Soul Eater. First of, is the Soul Eater a Keyblade. If Yes, then Xehanort is a keyblade wielder.

In Kingdom hearts when you fight Xehanort's heartless the Final time, he is attached to this big huge monster. Did anyone notice what he was using to attack?........
If you all forgot let me refresh your memories. Xehanort's heartless was using the Soul Eater and not just one but two. both of them where attched to each other.

I was just checking the fight out when i noticed it.

Xehanort's heartless: Soul Eater
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts (Xehanort's Heartless III)

does that mean Xehanort's heartless is a keyblade wielder?
No, because the weapon he used is no longer a Keyblade.
I think Soul Eater was a Keyblade. But maybe it was incomplete. Also, it was a weapon that Riku wields, and thus Xehanort's Heartless can wield it too while possessing Riku. I think that after The Land of Dragons, he was able to complete the Soul Eater and accidently also changing its form.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ah. I get ya.
But, there could of been other times Riku met Ansem. Such as, during the storm, one can assume Riku and Kairi we're in the secert cavern together ( bow chika wow wow ) since Riku was the one to open the door. ( without a keyblade nonetheless. I wonder how. Xehanort does the same also. Opening a door that is...)

Ansem could of shown himself to Riku and/or Kairi maybe? perhaps? yes? no? no? okay I'll hush...

No, after thinking it, I think it's possible that Xehanort created that weapon for Riku...which he might have given to Maleficent. Maleficent had no idea where it came from, and decided to give it to Riku as a weapon for him to use.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
No, after thinking it, I think it's possible that Xehanort created that weapon for Riku...which he might have given to Maleficent. Maleficent had no idea where it came from, and decided to give it to Riku as a weapon for him to use.

do you mean ansem (xehanorts heartless)?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
yeah i dont relle even wanna go there cause we have almost no evidence and no knowledge about relle anything with the soul eater and way to dawn ...aside from what nomura has stated about the "transformation"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back