• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Eater Wallpaper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MF29

The pictures within the guy's head look really out of place.

KeyMaker

Well I have a pitch fork, but that's fro sexual experiences. I really like it especially death grim-time face and liz's face in terror. I'm a big fan of the Soul Eater series, but I don't read the manga anymore(I want to support the english version coming out) also because I know it's going to be like Full Metal Alchemist and the manga and show will be different anyway.

C

Charlie

The concept's interesting :3
But it's execution, is another story. The choice of stocks within Kid's head are a bit low quality, and the over lapping of the images should be fixed to where their excess bits are cut. Clipping mask/or/ the excess from his body within the red dots in the upper right hand corner's a bit distracting as well.

*Other than that, for a beginner at this, its a pretty decent wall paper.
I'd just suggest to practice on getting rid of the extra bits from your images or effects once you use them, to give it a sharper look, specially' for DtK there.

~B

/Edit, also:

Well I have a pitch fork, but that's fro sexual experiences. I really like it especially death grim-time face and liz's face in terror. I'm a big fan of the Soul Eater series, but I don't read the manga anymore(I want to support the english version coming out) also because I know it's going to be like Full Metal Alchemist and the manga and show will be different anyway

Wrong section for that kind of talk unless you're actually commenting on a piece of work, or giving critique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back