• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's voice (Osment's voice)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You know what they should do?

Leave the japanese voices and make the subtitles English if they bring it over.
If the Japanese can get FMs with English voices and japanese subtitles then its not like we can't get the opposite.

:\

Mickey Killer

You know what they should do?

Leave the japanese voices and make the subtitles English if they bring it over.
If the Japanese can get FMs with English voices and japanese subtitles then its not like we can't get the opposite.

:\

Yes it is, because that would just be busy work for the producers having to go back and forth between languages.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Yes it is, because that would just be busy work for the producers having to go back and forth between languages.

Yes to what? I didn't ask a question and its not busy work. It does not take that much time to just translate what they say rather then translating and then getting people to do voice work. Just doing English subtitles would SAVE time and get the game released quicker if it is released over seas.

Mickey Killer

Yes to what? I didn't ask a question and its not busy work. It does not take that much time to just translate what they say rather then translating and then getting people to do voice work. Just doing English subtitles would SAVE time and get the game released quicker if it is released over seas.

Yes to "it's not like we can't get the opposite."

I read your response to say that the japanese can get english language with japanese subs and the US can get japanese language with eng subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back