• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's voice (Osment's voice)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Tears

Well, since Haley Joel Osment's voice grew much deeper, would his voice kinda sound a little outdated for what should be Sora's original voice? Unless they convince us he has a sore throat or something.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
You do realize this game may not even COME to the US. Therefore making this point moot. And for Japan releases COM will only be done in Japanese VA's.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Exactly. You'd be surprised what technology can do. That is, if the game even gets English dailogue. Didn't Nomura say that we might end up with Japanese voices and subs?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
No. All that's been said is that COM is coming to Japan with Japan voices. He did say he would like NA to be able to aslo hear Japanese voices, but that was only for Final Mix.

Since there isn't any confirmation this game will ever see American shores in the first place. And Aang is a terrible VA choice for Sora. I'm sure Haley could change his voice. It isn't that hard, and he could sound younger.

Unless he's too high to even do that.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If they get a new VA, he'll probably would have to redo all of Sora's line in FM as well especially if Sora is in new cutscenes.

Maybe they'll get two VA. One for Re:CoM and one for KH2:FM. For Re:CoM, they could cast Freddie Highmore to play Sora( they always cast big stars in KH) and in KH2:FM they could cast Daniel Radcliffe for Sora.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Why would they need two voices? In Re CoM he'll sound younger, but in FM+ I don't they they'll add dubbing to any new scenes.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
They did for the original I thought. Haley could easily return to do extra Voice work for Final Mix. As long as he's out of jail I assume. And, IF COM (PS2) and Final Mix get released on American shores, he could go on and record VA for COM.

Shouldn't be that difficult.

Shadukai X

Banned
I'm sure they can have Haley say everything for the next couple of KH games, and record it like a year or two ahead of time.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Haley DEFINATELY shouldn't do it! Besides, he did a crime! I think Zach could do it if he changes his voice a bit and do a few computer audio tweeking. And they SHOULD put the remake to US. I have a friend who doesn't have a GBA.

Santuary

If they get a new VA, he'll probably would have to redo all of Sora's line in FM as well especially if Sora is in new cutscenes.

Maybe they'll get two VA. One for Re:CoM and one for KH2:FM. For Re:CoM, they could cast Freddie Highmore to play Sora( they always cast big stars in KH) and in KH2:FM they could cast Daniel Radcliffe for Sora.

I think Daniel Radcliffe is too old to play Sora. Plus, with any of those 2 doing the voices we'd have a Sora with a british accent, and that would sound sort of weird. Maybe Highmore could put on a american accent?

kthundercat

I would cry if they brought any of the Harry Potter actors over for the VA. They are Horrible actors when you can see their faces.........

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I would cry if they brought any of the Harry Potter actors over for the VA. They are Horrible actors when you can see their faces.........

They're faces? This isn't a movie that would star real life characters, ya' know. I think they're great actors! Though, I doubt any of the actors would play as someone.

if it were to come to the us you never know how long they were actually traveling on that road....... kh2 happened a year after CoM not KH. >.> and sora's voice could've gotten a bit deeper when he went to castle oblivion.

Right.. And I guess 6 hours of running would make people's voices higher.

vonfinell

Considering the new voice actress they picked for Aerith in KH2, they'll hire anybody. I wouldn't be surprised if they picked Daniel Radcliffe.
Kairi: Sora, you've gotten bigger.
Sora: I know.
Riku: I guess sitting around in a pod for a year makes your voice deeper....and british.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I just hope they're smart on which voice actor they choose this time. I mean come on, Kingdom Hearts II's Xehanort was like...
Xehanort: (LIke a mad-man) KINGDOM HEARTS!!!! FILL ME WITH THE POWER OF DARKNESS!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back