• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's toughest challenge yet. The Power Rangers.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is Barbie

:cool:Well, I was thinking on my way home from school.
Sora is an amazing fighter and all.
He's got the brains.
He's got the skills.

But I was wondering: Surely the Great Keyblade Master would not be able to stand up against the world's greatest Fighting Force. The Power Rangers.
Think for a second:

Sora has powers. They have certain abilities too.
Sora can summon baby elephants. They can summon gargantuan robots.
Sora has a Keyblade, a duck, and a (dog??). They have robots. BIG ROBOTS.

I think that the Power Rangers would be a very difficult challenge for our little hero.
What's your opinion on this??

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I agree, and this will NEVER happen....its to stupid to happen. The Power Rangers are "real" heroes. Ok let me fixed this. "Suppose to be real" Sora was made to be a video game hero.

Plus this is really the dumbest thing a n00b could ever ask. You should put this in the worst n00b question ever topic.

And are you the person who asked what if Sora is gay? And if you did then you should really go to that topic now.

karthikg

agreed.. what a retard.. why do u come up with such a waste of time?

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I have to agree this is a dumb topic. But just to stay on the topic

in my oppion.

I think Sora could take the Power Rangers. Cause if Sora could take on the Gargoyle guy "from Fantisa. Night on Bald Mountain", The Rock Titan, The Ice Titan, Sephiroth "sp?", Kirt Ziza, ect. Then I think he could take on the power rangers.

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
*eye twitches*

omg. so many n00bs. it burns. sora could wack the power ranger's asses all over... were do they live anyways? o_O

this was stupid. even i, the most random stupid sugar high dork in the world, never thought of something as dumb as this. congrats! your a dumb ass!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You fail to understand...they are both of completely different worlds.

Many things could beat up dumbo and bambi...not just the power rangers "amazing" robots.

Get a life.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
I think this thread is fuhny.
-This is Sora vs. The newest Rangers (I think SPD)
Sora would kill the Blue Ranger, eat the green/black ranger, mush the red ranger, rape the pink ranger, pimp the yellow ranger, war with the white/gold/silver/etc..., and ring up sephy to Sin Harvest the leader. Then after he's finshed pimpin the yellow ranger he'd get her to reveal the location of the other rangers and possible future rangers and with the help of Sephy and the Yellow Ranger he'd hunt down every last one of them (like in Buffy season 7, with the Potentials)

Kira Haro

Unknown
and ring up sephy to Sin Harvest the leader.

Descend Heartless Angel..Descend Heartless Angel....Descend Heartless Angel....

It's not Sin Harvest, It's "Descend, heartless angel". (Official)

I belive that the powr rangers wuld join up wit sora adn they can kill malficinet and the evil like teletubbies.

[Fax shredder > Power Rangers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back