• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's stats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
i just want to c how many other ppl are as crazy as i am. for this thread, i want us to discuss game stats we currently hold and whatever else about them. most of my friends back at home called me crazy when i told them this, so now i'm telling yooh and hoping to hear of your results as well!

as of april 28th, 2007,...
Total Time: 264 hrs & 21 min***
Exp. level: 99 ((the max =///))
Exp. Pts: 9,999,999 ((the max=/ and i wish something came with the achievement))
Hit Pts: 120
Magic pts: 140
AP: 164 ((nothing added))
Drive Gauge: 7
Bonus Lvl: 50
Drive Levels: 7
Summon Lvl: 7
Str: 150 ((nothing added))
Magic: 62 ((nothing added))
Def: 115? ((nothing added))
Fire Resistance: 48%
Blizzard Resistance: 48%
Thunder Resistance: 48%
Dark Resistance: 48%
Equipped Armor: Ribbon x3
Equipped Accessories: Lucky Ring & Draw Ring
J.Journal Completion: 100%
Gummi Completion: 88%

"?"= need to check for accuracy
"nothing added" refers to no armor, accessories, and/or weapon stats added to the count
"***"=some of this is idle time from letting them game sit on even if i was playing

the reason for all this? well for 1, i thought (after the gullwing cutscene), if someone were to take all of sora's items, armor, weapons, etc., my stats are currently weak since they depend on these. i'd prolly die. 2, in the final tournament (with 60 battles) of olympus coliseum, i never died, but near round 40 i had 2 items left, was taking to long to kill enemies (needed more strength), and too much of my health was easily taken with a blow. it woulda ended in me having my first death on proud mode by a heartless. (my only deaths were from sephiroth.) so i started leveling up and synthesizing. 3, i HATE kh videos where sora kills a heartless or other enemy with ONE blow, since right after yooh fight that same heartless and it takes at least 5. so now I want to be able to kill enemies in one blow (i can now with many nobodies and some heartless. the least number needed to kill a beserker, the toughtest nobody, is currently 4, if i give them good hits. every other nobody needs just 1-3, usually 2 though. all this applies when using Sweet Memories. i haven't tried with stonger keyblades yet since i need synthesis materials...) plus, i want to be a tough, hard to kill opponent. i want my defense to a point where a hard blow takes like 5 hp instead of 20. X)

so, all this said, any comments, questions, or replies with your own stats? can't wait to hear from you!

Last edited:

bhk4

jeez man,try equipping some of the best armour and accesrios in the game plus fenrir and then look at your stats,that will be your max.Man even i am not that crazy,my str is only 105 and def is like 70 or 80 something since i never get hit.Whats the limit for attack and def?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm...it is pointless making your stats so high but im not gonna flame ya.
well done.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
thanks, neloangelo, for your courtesy.
and i don't know if they hve set limits, bhk4. unless you mean the highest number you achieve from leveling to 99.
and yea, there is no purpose to continuing to synthesize, but ther is nothing else for me to do with the game besides that except the gummi routes. i could start the game again, but that would be my fourth time, i don't feel like it, and i feel that's more pointless. a statement though, it's not like i run to the game in every spare moment. i just play every now and then if i'm bored with nothing else to do. i play to juss keep on til my strength is 175, my defense is 200 and my magic is 100. then i'll do goofy to all 100's, followed by donald and riku, in that order. (riku's oukei, but donald and goofy are too weak anyway. the only reason they stop dying in battles is cuz i got sora stronger so am better with handling battles myself. i hate them cuz they're weak,... riku is only in the 50-60's and he's quite formidable.) o! speaking on gummi routes, anyone know how to defeat the final boss on the third misson on Assault of the Dreadnaught? i can't get the thing!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<;; that's the only round i have no completion level on! everything else is "S" rank or higer so that i only have to return to finish collecting items=.=

Seigan

Nice stats.I haven't seen my stats in a while,but i know they're good.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
the gummi ship missions are a m****r f*****g piss taker.
i truly applaud you for gettin s and higher on all missions (except for the one your having difficulty on obviously)
i cant help ya on that, all i can say is mash the button like crazy and keep spinnin your ass around the screen. good luck.

D

Deleted member 36435

I probably could do that but I'm to lazy to synthesis everything...

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
*nods head* yup! anyone kin do it! es not hard! juss tedious, i'll admit >.>;;

i'm shocked no one here has reported even going to level 99... but then again i'm not cuz i heard many complaints on the game... i cant' believe SO many were disappointed:sad: :cry:

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
Geez those stats are incredible, what did you used to go that up, adding +1 to every stat by synthesizing getting items and going to the limit of exp and more fo 200 hours of game play, you really dont have anything else to do. Anyway congrats because not anyone do this, only those devoted to the game.

ivomitrainbows

Though I do find KH II to be really fun and has a lot of replay value, I couldn't do all of this. One reason being I despise leveling with a deep, fiery passion. The highest level I got to was 54, as after I beat the game I was shocked that it was already over and forced myself to keep playing. I ALMOST got all the materials for the Ultima Weapon, but I seem to have no idea where to get the remaining Orichalcum+.
I'm a little disappointed that the HP only seems to be added to every few levels, since I already have 110. I guess I could try to do this, since I do have lots of time on my hands. <.<;
I also want to beat Sephiroth really, really bad.

Member XIV

My Sora's Stats

Playtime: 98 Hours
Journal: 100%
LV. 99
Bonus LV. 50
Drive: 7
Drive Forms: 7
Summons: 7
STR: 106 ((With Ultima))
MAG: 71 ((With Equip))
DEF: 100 ((With Equip))

Equipment

Weapon: Ultima ((While Fenrir has more strength, Ultima has more criticals, Magic Boost, and MP Haste))
Armor: Gaia Bangle x1, Buster Bangle x2
Acc: 1 Cosmic Arts, 2 Fencer Charms? ((I forget the exact names))

Strategy: Mostly in battles I avoid and wait for the enemy to be turned around and vulnerable then go in for the combo. As soon as I finish I glide to an open spot on the next enemy and go in. If I am alone, I will use Trinity Limit. In Olympus Colesseum, I like to use Final Form/Trinity Limit, and glide around the arena until MP charges. Though when I can only use summons, I use Genie's Final Form and deal massive damage with that. You figure if you have max drive, Infinity does about 1.5 life bars, use it 5 times per summon and summon again. That is 10 times, it totals to 15 lifebars down, and to add you are mostly invincible while doing summon limits.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Finally someone posts their stats too! that was the point of this thread, not for me to get comments on my own! and cool deal!!!!!!! way to level up! 98 hrs >.<'' heh... i just finally finished the journal at ... whatever my time is, lol. you beat me by a mile! i caught so much trouble with getting the required points for Jiminy's Journal. i finally learned: juss use peter pan (he works best to me). so i beat the 3 levels i need to get pts on with him, and then, with my stats leveled, i finally was JUST BARELY able to beat the hades paradox cup. though i almost died cuz i couldn't find the right combo to use on leon and cloud to remove their last HP (the two toughest stayed alive >.<'') anyway, i did it! woot! but you're way more accomplished than me with that. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back