• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's parents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
hmmmm...

The Next Installment in the Multi Million selling Series:

Grounded Hearts!!

Eternamente926

lmao Sora grounded. The Keyblade Master, savior of the worlds, close and personal friend of His Majesty King Mickey... grounded.

I can just see Sora sitting in his room, door locked... he's like pssh *whips out Keyblade* *unlocks door* See ya!

That or he makes a bad pun while getting grounded, like, "Ma, why do you have to be so HEARTLESS?" =p

Apollo

Silver Member
I don't know maybe they thought the whole time he went out to get milk from the store?
who know's maybe they will make a manga that shows this!

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
You rally wanna know what am i thinking?You rally want?OK!At first his mother will start crying,then she will tap him,she will embrace him...when she hear the whole story she wiil say:'YOU WONT GET OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR ONE WEEK,I WILL TAKE YOUR SWORD AND HIDE IT UNTIL YOU GET 18 YOU WONT SEE RIKU NEVER AGAIN, AS FOR KAIRI...YOU CAN BRING HER HERE FOR DINNER...'At least that i think...WHADDYA SAY?

Apollo

Silver Member
then maybe they will take all his items a way and take the keys to the gummi ship?

(?Cmurder?)

"Look at this stuff, Blizzard, Thunder, THIS STUFF IS DANGEROUS!!! Thats it give it to me! NOW!"
"Mom look, If I survived dont you thi-"
"YOU GOT LUCKY OKAY!!! Next time you might not know what happens!"
"Well is it MY FAULT Riku gave in to the darkness NO!"
"BUT ITS HIS FAULT YOU GOT INTO THIS MESS!!! Im getting a restraining order, he is not allowed to be 56 feet near you!"

Fabolous-Lady

hahhah you have all nice ideas.
i like them all!
i always thought his parents would say that.....
his parents would say: "where have you been?"
and then sora would answer: "i saved all the worlds from the heartless and nobodys with a key, a dog and a duck...*smile*"
his parents again: "hmm a duck and a dog you say? hey.... did you take any drugs or something like that, while you were away?"

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
"Look at this stuff, Blizzard, Thunder, THIS STUFF IS DANGEROUS!!! Thats it give it to me! NOW!"
"Mom look, If I survived dont you thi-"
"YOU GOT LUCKY OKAY!!! Next time you might not know what happens!"
"Well is it MY FAULT Riku gave in to the darkness NO!"
"BUT ITS HIS FAULT YOU GOT INTO THIS MESS!!! Im getting a restraining order, he is not allowed to be 56 feet near you!"

lolololololololol:thumbsup:always those kinds of things my mother tells me aboyt(my friends,the bad things that could happen to me the next time i'll try something extreme,that i am changing into a bad girl e.t.c:angry:

(?Cmurder?)

hahhah you have all nice ideas.
i like them all!
i always thought his parents would say that.....
his parents would say: "where have you been?"
and then sora would answer: "i saved all the worlds from the heartless and nobodys with a key, a dog and a duck...*smile*"
his parents again: "hmm a duck and a dog you say? hey.... did you take any drugs or something like that, while you were away?"

lol "I saved all the worlds from heartless nobodies, with that duck and that dog looking thing* off the TV"

*we still dont even know what goofy is o_O

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
LOL GOOFY is a dog.Ya think that his mother will believe him?And what about Kairi?What everyone will say if they learn that a hot redhead took away from the place she was?And Rikus parents?Im sure that they will freak out if they learn what their son have done....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back