• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soras new voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness eternal

IGPX is on cartoon network right now if anyone wants to hear what sora will sound like in kh2, in case you didnt know, look for the guy named takeshi, thats soras voice

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Well...people can change their voice to any character they are told to do..so just because we hear this guy talk in Cartoon network doesn't mean he is going to use the same voice in KH2..

C

cam ron 77

Lol, well, its been about 5 or 6 years since he's made 6th sense. And I think he's 17 now.

whenever I see IGPX I try to imagine Takashi's voice on sora's new self. Its really hard to compare Takashi's voice to sora's old self though. no matter how hard i listen i can barely hear any trace of the Kh1's sora, its so different.

CidHighwind

*sigh* our little haley (*giggle* *giggle* haley hehe jk) is growing up but seriously he can change his voice unless he was a robot...dun dun duuuuunn

Ant123456

the guy who played riku was already kinda grown so i think it will sound somewhat the same

Sora's_Got_A_Gun

You guys should check out the movie Secondhand Lions which stars Haley and I think it was filmed a year after KH 1. I was freaking out when I heard his voice, it sound just like sora only a teeny bit deeper and it's actually a good movie. CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
I dont think ill get use to it,Haley grew 5 years ever since KH1,and Sora only grew 1.

krnpunkpride92

well kairi is the blonde girl in ice princess which is hayden pannateri and girls dont go through puberty o_o and david gallagher who is from 7th heaven he already went through puberty when he was voice acting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back