• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's fighting skill

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Divine

Just one question why does Sora attack with the blunt side of his keyblade and not the actual BLADE side of the keyblade? (sorry if this has been posted before)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, the actual 'blade' portion of it isn't really that sharp, so either way he just ends up bludgeoning them to death, so I'd go with the thick heavy end, rather that the thinner, prong end anyway o-o

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Lol it would probably get dented and it's the decorative end of it. Also I wonder why the Keyblade is key shaped but he never physically unlocked things. With gates and keyholes he just used a beam of light, with chests he just banged on them, and with door locks also a beam of light.

The Divine

bishojoKasume said:
thats weird..the keyblade is so cool..it's the coolest weapon
I'm not denouncing the Keyblade ( I personally think its like a holy weapon) i was just wondering why he attacks with it that way cuz i was thinking maybe there was a reason

Walking_In_Dawn

Perhaps it's because it's large and extremely heavy, so it doesn't matter? o_O If you think about it, the "Key" side is sticking out into the open, making it the more vunerable end. This fault, however, is fixed with the Ultima and Fenrir, which have no key-like appearance whatsoever.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Have you ever noticed also that he thrust at the enemy, and if he's using the kingdom key, it'd be like poking someone with the end of a pole? haha

It's suspension of disbelief. We're playing a game where a dog, mouse, and duck talk to you on a regular basis, and you're questioning why he attacks with a certain end of the keyblade lol.

HandsomeAnsem32

here's a thought. It's blunt and it's a large peice of metal. it hurts even when you smack them with the blunt side
It yes could cut through someone if you used the blade side. but anything you hit with it in real life would hurt like hell.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Sora_HeroOfLight said:
Wow, I look at it now. Disney made quite the brutal game for kids lol.

Acutually Sqaure Enix made the game. Disney just put in worlds and the Disney characters. Anyway Sora fightes with all sides of the Keyblade. He etheir staps the Keyblade into the enemy to stun them then he does a filp on the opposite side of the blade because it is the way that he is facing. The reason why he does not fight with the edge of the Keyblade is because he would have to hold the Keyblade different way meaning it would be quike akward looking and fighting this way probably would not be effective. Like mentioned above. The Keyblade is 360 degress angle so he could pretty much use anyside of the Keyblade. And it will still be effctive. The final blow is what causes the most pain.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Either side of it is blunt, so why not use the side that gets total contact with the enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back