• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SoraKai vs Soriku? How about VentuSoRoXion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blksabbath74

Who are these characters and why is one better than the other?

Are they hybrids of the existing characters, sort of like Sora with the hearts of Ventus, Xion and Xion?

VentuSoRoXion?

He could grow two extra arms (or maybe have them form from his keyblade armor) and Quad-Weild like that guy from Star Wars.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Oh...dear.

I don't know what to do with this.

blksabbath74

Yeah, I read it again and still have no fucking clue what this is about.

First off, so do Mods have their finger on the button to drop the F-Bomb?

Okay, beyond that, I am basically making a case for hybrid beings derived from the two major characters with mutliple guys inside them, but doing so in such a way that the double entendres also threaten to unleash a shipping war.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I didn't want to post until this had been moved, and forgive me but I have to ask, you are aware that Sokai and Soriku and usual hybrid names like that aren't referring to those characters being melded but rather fans shipping them romantically...right?

blksabbath74

I didn't want to post until this had been moved, and forgive me but I have to ask, you are aware that Sokai and Soriku and usual hybrid names like that aren't referring to those characters being melded but rather fans shipping them romantically...right?

Shipping them where? To the Island?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
lRl1Gv6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back