• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlilu16xx

sora oufit has really changed and i want to know how many people think it is better or werider... i think it is nicer than the last one because of the forms that he has!!! lol

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Master Form is easily the best looking outfit of them all. I didn't really like his clothes in Kingdom Hearts 1 anyways.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
His new black out fit is better than the red one. And the great thing is he gets to keep it. But you know, I wonder how Sora would look wearing black pants.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i think its definitly better, of course it is wierd...all sqare games have characters with wierd cloths, but that just makes it all the better!!!!!!!!

TrancedRiku

i really like the anti-form outfit, with the dark violet symbols on his black outfit and stuff... X) ZOMG it's awesome. but truthfully, i thought all of his new outfits looked amazing. it's a vast improvement over his look in KHI.

bishojoKasume

Sora's outfit totally kicks a**. It's the best outfit I've ever seen so far for a guy in a roleplay game. Nobody else has an outfit that cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back