• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

???Sora???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody.gamer

okay, this is something I actually thought of accidently. I'll shorten it for your benefit. Okay, We all know there is Light,Dark, Twilight, and Nothingness. Now, Easily Kairi would be the light of the trio (princess and what-not), and Riku is the only one to fit in the Twilight because he is the only one to embrace both. Now, this leaves Sora is a strange place either Dark or Nothing. I have an explanation for each.
Dark Sora-At first my only reason for placing him here was because it was the only thing left. But, I was playing through CoM and Axel said something "He kept his emotion/reasoning even after becoming a heartless. Only one other person has ever done that." He was talking about Xehanort/Ansem/Xemnas/ whoever he is. So Axel was comparing Sora to Xehanort, the primary antagonist of the entire series. And if let's say Xehanort was at one time, Terra(a keyblade weilder) then They can be very similar. please, I'm not saying the Terra theory is proof, just a bit of fan reference.
So I can say that if Sora is comparable to Xehanort than Sora could very easily be the darkness in KH3(if it will ever exist)
Nothing Sora- Okay, this one is a bit tougher to explain. Does Ven look like Roxas or does Roxas look like Ven. Okay, Roxas is Sora's nobody meaning they look similar (for KH terms) so that would mean that Sora looks similar to Ven (KH terms). What I'm actually saying is, Sora and Ven being connected is more likely than Roxas and Ven. okay, In one of the trailers Ven asks Terra to erase him. I'm not exactly sure what he means but Erase would mean to cease from existence. Or turn to nothingness. So, I think that in some way Sora was Created from the nothingness created by Ven.
Don't feel bad I don't understand it too well. Talk amongst yourselves.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Kairi = Light
Riku = Twilight
Sora = Darkness
Roxas = Nothingness

One more thing, Ven asks Aqua to erase him.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Proper punctuation is something a lot of members forget to use -_-

okay, this is something I actually thought of accidently. I'll shorten it for your benefit. Okay, We all know there is Light,Dark, Twilight, and Nothingness. Now, Easily Kairi would be the light of the trio (princess and what-not), and Riku is the only one to fit in the Twilight because he is the only one to embrace both. Now, this leaves Sora is a strange place either Dark or Nothing. I have an explanation for each.

Now where did you get this pitch to start labeling SRK?

Sora along with Riku and Kairi (and the rest of the protagonists for that matter) are beings from the realm of light. Just because they wield certain elements such as Riku wielding light and dark and Kairi using light respectively doesn't mean that's their respective element. Riku could easily use nothingess , light or dark freely if he wished to, and for that matter Sora for the most part uses light based attacks (explosion, Ragnarok etc.)

Dark Sora-At first my only reason for placing him here was because it was the only thing left. But, I was playing through CoM and Axel said something "He kept his emotion/reasoning even after becoming a heartless. Only one other person has ever done that." He was talking about Xehanort/Ansem/Xemnas/ whoever he is. So Axel was comparing Sora to Xehanort, the primary antagonist of the entire series

Comparing the two doesn't give you the right to associate Sora with darkness just because of the placement you put him in the group of SRK which is an absurd way of thinking to begin with.

And yes he was compared to Xehanort, as for Sora his strength of heart and will kept him primarily conscious. I say primarily because of the meeting he had with Kairi in the secret water way. He started to forget things, who he was and so on, so most of it was based on instinct.

And if let's say Xehanort was at one time, Terra(a keyblade weilder) then They can be very similar. please, I'm not saying the Terra theory is proof, just a bit of fan reference.
So I can say that if Sora is comparable to Xehanort than Sora could very easily be the darkness in KH3(if it will ever exist)

Just because the two of them somehow found a sense of self (albeit a lot less for Sora) doesn't mean Sora will wield darkness in KH3.

What I'm actually saying is, Sora and Ven being connected is more likely than Roxas and Ven.

And by extension Roxas which is a part of Sora.

okay, In one of the trailers Ven asks Terra to erase him. I'm not exactly sure what he means but Erase would mean to cease from existence.

Don't take the term so literally, it could mean anything in terms of "erase" such as his identity or his life; it's a broad term where KH is involved.

Or turn to nothingness. So, I think that in some way Sora was Created from the nothingness created by Ven.

How does that make sense? Sora was already born in by the time BBS starts so that's impossible.

Don't feel bad I don't understand it too well. Talk amongst yourselves.

Are you serious about that? Well honestly I don't feel bad, it wasn't that great of a theory but you gave effort to it and that's all that matters.

anti-form137

Ok first, we don't see who Ven is talking to when he asks someone to erase him. Second, I agree with Iridium that there is no specific labeling among them. One of them isn't light, one isn't darkness, one isn't twilight, and one isn't nothing. So don't even try to call sora dark or nothing. Don't even call riku twilight, cause technically anyone with a normal heart is twilight, according to you're crappy labels.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Ok first, we don't see who Ven is talking to when he asks someone to erase him.
nu-uh i saw that trailer.

aqua wasn't even there.

Yes she was
url

She the shadow now take a look at Aqua
url

See the match up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back