• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Because he's looking for her. He meets up with Riku early so he has some idea he's alright, but he hasn't anything about Kairi.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
When you're possible love interest is kidnapped and taken away, all you can do is rant that you need to find them. He used to talk about both Riku and Kairi at first, but once he saw Riku the first time and when he found out he had gone baddy, it's was best to go after Kairi then the crazy best friend I guess.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
why is it that in kingdom hearts 1 all sora talks about is kiari

You should stop making threads. Seriously. Stop asking questions you already know the answer to.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He's desparate to meet her and make sure she's okay, plus he also sees Riku on several occassions anyway.

PKKzelfar

yeah...mostly dumb threads are made by new people, but i hope you dont do this kind of thread again, and why only kairi?, becuz Sora is addicted becuz she is missing, and in 2 sora is addicted to Riku, and becuz he is missing, whoopie

wizy123

happy town bobachusits. of course it only exists i
dude seriously.... have you PLAYED the game. it is so obviuse. next time u get the urge to ask this kind of question would you please just look though the arcives, chances are that they are already placed somewhere within the loveable already asked questions.
the first game is Sora looking for Kiri and Riku. when he realizes Rixu is not dead he stops worrying so much about him and worries about kiri....
of course she is his main squeeze if you catch my drift...:) anywayz
when Riku goes EVIL or possesed with the darkness sora goes back to worrying about Riku again and Vuala... you have the wonderful plotline of this lovable KH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back