• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora with no friends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeShadow88

I like them, but I wish they would scream out "I'm outta items" when they run out of items, cause I cant tell you how many times I've waited for them to heal me and I die, and then later realize they had used all the items I had given them only 10 min. ago

theotherwhitesora

Well, you can't summon without them, which made the 2nd Ansem/Guardian on Destiny Islands hard. Also, they cure me(usually) the second I'm about to die. So yeah it would be harder. But on a couple of spots of the KH2 trailers, He's fighting alot without Donald or Goofy, and still kicking ass.

Oathkeeper1313

KeybladeShadow88 said:
I like them, but I wish they would scream out "I'm outta items" when they run out of items, cause I cant tell you how many times I've waited for them to heal me and I die, and then later realize they had used all the items I had given them only 10 min. ago

Even when they learn cure they still use all their items before using magic.

DragonRiku

Well. I like having party member, but not Donald and Goofy. At all possible moments, i switch Goofy out for someone else, no matter who it is. If only you could have different party members. For instance, if they brought in characters from previous games, Rosa(FFIV, white mage, bows and arrows) would have been rather useful. Or a character from FFIX, such as Zidane, or Freya.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I think I would be harder if you didn't have Donald and Goofy plus it'd be less fun since that's why they're on the title cover of the game but I wish they added Mickey, I bet they would in the second game but I'm not sure.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
well, judging by how incredibly hard Ansem II was without their help, i'm quite glad they're around! =b and did you notice how awesome Ansem Final was because they're back? you just sit back and zap 'im with some firaga and let donald and goofy do the rest...and *poof* you've beaten the game.

it's a love/hate relationship...you never know what you have until you've lost it. in KH terms, you never know how useful they are until they're excluded from a boss battle!

at first i used to always switch Donald out of the party whenever possible (because he's constantly getting ko'd) but he's an amazing help with Curaga whenever Sora gets into trouble. then again, switching goofy out gets rid of his awesome Tornado skill, which has helped me out of a lot of tight spots (i know, it's a basic one, but he uses it quite often and it REALLY helps!)

really, the only time they get annoying is when you're trying to see a white mushroom and they're so bent on following you around they stand in the way. it's a camera-angle nightmare.

blobbity

yeah i agree with ya, wen the time comes theyre there. i love the final battle. i dont use firaga i attack aswell but its so good to see all three just cut the tihs out of one guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back