• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora with Darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostBoyz940

Hi after playing Kingdom Hearts over and over again, something hit me that, there was a Keyblade Master/Wielder that destroyed the world and caused havoc(or something like that). So in order to wield the Keyblade you must have a pure heart, but this guy probably turned to the darkness and still had control over the keyblade how's that possible? Now I think it's Sora's turn if you guys have seen Deep Dive when the number counts down to 6 it says "Sora","Sora...Why?","Your highness! but why?". The last sentence must be talking about Mickey but the first two phrases confuse me because the way that person is saying this. I think Kairi might be saying this to Sora but again half of Deep Dive is just a concept but I think it can happen. So that's all I just want to hear what you guys have to say about this thanks.

P.S:Don't Flame Me!!

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
One can be of pure heart and still destroy..never count that fact out. As to the quote..anyone could be saying that, there are many people that could.

cursed keyblade

i think that Sora will find him self in the darkness becuz he is filled with rage for he cant find his friends, then after a while he will be led into the light by Kairi or Riku and i think thats why it says Sora...Sora why?

Counterpart

LostBoyz940 said:
Hi after playing Kingdom Hearts over and over again, something hit me that, there was a Keyblade Master/Wielder that destroyed the world and caused havoc(or something like that). So in order to wield the Keyblade you must have a pure heart, but this guy probably turned to the darkness and still had control over the keyblade how's that possible? Now I think it's Sora's turn if you guys have seen Deep Dive when the number counts down to 6 it says "Sora","Sora...Why?","Your highness! but why?". The last sentence must be talking about Mickey but the first two phrases confuse me because the way that person is saying this. I think Kairi might be saying this to Sora but again half of Deep Dive is just a concept but I think it can happen. So that's all I just want to hear what you guys have to say about this thanks.

P.S:Don't Flame Me!!

There never actually was a keyblade master that destroys there is no proof of it.When you read Ansem's Report 9 it says "LEGEND".The definition of legend is an unverified story handed down from earlier times, especially one popularly believed to be historical.Means it could've happened but there is no proof that it has happened.

Also here is Ansem's Report#9:
Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces "gummi blocks." It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.

We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the "Keyblade." The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another(another legend of course) says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.

EDIT:So we really can't listen to the legend unless we actually see Sora going mad or any of the other keyblade wielders at that.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Counterpart is right. Plus, wasn't Riku the chosen one until he chose darkness over light and lost power over the keyblade? I could be slightly off. Oh well, That gives me a chance to play KH all over again!

Sora's thing is that his heart was always pure and light. He still destroys. Think about the number of heartless he's destroyed. But he's still light and pure.

Well, now I'M babbling.

Im not going to answer KHFanatics question for them, but i think what KH means is that perhaps Riku and Sora are the two Keyblade wielders being mentioned in the legend/prophecy (if KH is right about the prophecy thing). Perhaps Riku wreaks havoc and Sora saves the world, or vice-versa.

Sora_aroS

can anyone tell me, how come BHK was never,ever seen using the kigdom key, he may use the other 2 keyblades but thats considered kairis and Rikus keyblade chains, he can't use mickeys keyblade chain maybe because u have 2 to be a True keyblade master 2 use it

Hokage

Banned
Awards
actually BHK does use the kingdom key. he attacks Diz with it in either the Jump fiesta video or tehe E3 2005 trailer. i forget which one. but i am thining that KHFanatic is right about the legend becoming a prophecy. i mean that seems like an important piece of info that i doubt Nomura would say had no relevance but maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back