• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. Vincent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might sound crazy, but what if the much harder boss was Vincent. Vincent would think u were bad and would attack u. I think the Reaction Commands would resemble the ones on the pirate world where when u were shot at, that reaction command would show up.

I only thought he would be a hard boss because he has a lot of acrobatic moves. It would be hard 2 hit him whenever u got close 2 him.

This is just a thought, what do u think?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Hmmm....I was thinking about that too, so far, most of the Final Fantasy VII characters appeared in KH2, (Tifa, Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie, Cid, Sephiroth) Some people say that Vincent will appear in KH2 but he didn't. Now, I started to get the feeling that Nomura may put him in as the harder boss.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
The harder boss should be Ultimecia. That would be a bomb fight.(Seymour or an original boss would be exceptable)

BUT as DOC came out recently, it most likely will be vincent.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I think having Vincent as a secret boss would be awesome. I'm not sure if he'd be the "new harder than Sephiroth secret boss" kind of boss, but just one of those guys you have to eliminate. I can picture it right now, Vincent jumping all over the place, reaction commands flying everywhere, an intense battle.... ahh, I'm daydreaming again xD

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I just remembered something, the "harder than sephiroth boss" in KH:FM was the enigmatic man,or Xemnas. Maybe, the new "harder than sephiroth boss" is the main antagonist from the next game.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I think so but the main antagonist of the next game could possibly be Xehanort himself since his heartless is the main villain of KH and his nobody is the main villain of KH2.

FireFox.

Ok.....

Firstly... You've chose possibly the worst mix up of character battles in forum history I've yet to seen...
Secondly.. This were never to happened, Vincent is a gunsmen, and there isn't really many guns in Kh.
Thirdly: Vincent's character is too dark for the Kingdom Hearts story..

Don't me to be offensive, but I find this not compatible in Kingdom hearts. Maybe you do, I'm fine with that. Those were just my reasons.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I think so but the main antagonist of the next game could possibly be Xehanort himself since his heartless is the main villain of KH and his nobody is the main villain of KH2.
His physical being no longer exist,his heart, his soul, and his body have left existance. Every think that xehanort was just a tool in a much greater scheme?

Last edited:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
So you're saying that Xehanort is actually a tool or a pawn in a chess game, leading that the main villain could be someone else?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
So you're saying that Xehanort is actually a tool or a pawn in a chess game, leading that the main villain could be someone else?
Yep, i think the the last keyblader is the big villain of the series. I think he holds everyones fate in his hands as if they are, like you said,pawns in a chess game.(come on, the last keyblade is that of the present world, AKA EVERYTHING)

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
It does make sense, its like in the first KH, we thought Maleficent is the main villain of the game until later, we find out the villain is Xehanort's Heartless (calling himself Ansem).

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^^exactly, now, if that could happen. I hope that the next game will have a excessive deep story, as the last game wasn't exactly the most deep in terms of plot.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
This might sound crazy, but what if the much harder boss was Vincent. Vincent would think u were bad and would attack u. I think the Reaction Commands would resemble the ones on the pirate world where when u were shot at, that reaction command would show up.

I only thought he would be a hard boss because he has a lot of acrobatic moves. It would be hard 2 hit him whenever u got close 2 him.

This is just a thought, what do u think?

Dude that would be awesome! But why would Vincent want to fight Sora?

ultamaSora

I think that would be awsome if Vincent was in KH. Although what I would rather see is him in Hallow Bastion with all the other Final Fantasy Characters and, maybe, they could fight in the tournament in the Underworld. It would be cool to see him help you kill all those heartless in Hallow Bastion with all the others.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i have a feeling vincent will be in the next game, when asked why vincent wasn't in the kh series so far, nomura said having cloud, sephiroth and vincent in the game would be too much of an awe inspiring thing for a final fantasy fan. if i put vincent in i might take someone out.
i agree with the dude that it would be too awesome but come on we all want it. vincents the best.
ps he is dead but not dead,dead u know what im saying. hojo killed him and turned him into another being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back