• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora.vs.solid snake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sora.vs.solid snake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kegluneq

Kuja101 said:
ya know what sora would so kick his ass and yeah snakes defeated giant robo thingies but sora has defeated things that think robothingies can't think not only that Soras age plays a huge roll since he is young his body is flexible but since snakes and old fart he can't do much with out getting himself hurt
also how is a robothingie more powerful than a heartless they can reach deep inside peopl and rip there hearts out not only that but they are pure darkness
Alright then lets take the younger Snake from Metal Gear Solid 1, in that he's about twice Soras age, and because Sora is younger he's less experienced.
By rObO tHiNgIeS you mean metal gears? If so to start Metal gear doesnt have a heart, and they can be programed to attack unmaned (I'm talking about the Ray modles). So a heartless jumps on one it just shoots it down. Im certain a couple Ray's could whoop all those heartless infront of the other castle on Hallow bastion.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Dark Essence said:
Yeah a 15 year old kid with size 20 shoes and a giant key followed by a magic duck thats been trained by a mouse that can also hold a giant key followed by a dog that can hold a shield with his paws is going to defeat a trained guy with a gun!

One shot to the head with a sniper and soras dead!
Correction. If you were gonna be accurate, then you should've said:

Yeah a 15 year old kid with size 20 shoes and a giant extremely powerful magic keyblade followed by a duck who possesses incredible magical powers that's been trained by a wise mouse that can hold another giant extremly powerful magic keyblade followed by a humanoid dog that can hold a variety of powerful and strong shields with his hands and is the leader and general of what is likely the most powerful army in the disney universe is going to defeat a trained guy with a gun!

Now that your statement has been made more accurate, how do the odds look now?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I clap to death_by_pwning
even gir can probably beat snake when in duty mood he has lasers and trackers!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
to dEaTh bY pWnInG, the odds look like Snake takes out a sniper while in stealth..then shoots sora in the head and then sora dies...Game Over!!!!!

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
squall leonheart said:
Snake: I'm kinda glad meryl died
-Enages stealth-
Sora:....I thought he wanted to fight....WTH!!!!

SNAP.

nuff said

Dude you made sora sound stupid people say soras stupid and makes him sound like that and if snake went stealth sora would just react by watching himself or summoning dumbo or genie remember think of soras advantages on his enemies sora can jump around like crazy casting graviga and stop and using the ability warp(automatically warps enemy to oblivion) and teleport to teleport behind snake and use the zantetsuken think about the abilities sora has in kh2 kh:com and kh1 and compare it to snakes ability all you mention is stealth! stealth! I bet that if you had stealth and fought sora I bet you would die and hope too and if I was fighting snake I would avoid his stealth by running around and listening for footsteps you just have to use your 5 senses except taste unless your gluttony.

Relik

Dark Essence said:
to dEaTh bY pWnInG, the odds look like Snake takes out a sniper while in stealth..then shoots sora in the head and then sora dies...Game Over!!!!!

As basic as it sounds he's right. All the power in the world means nothing when someone can snipe you off rather easily.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Relik said:
As basic as it sounds he's right. All the power in the world means nothing when someone can snipe you off rather easily, and from a distance.
Snipertakes concetration and patients to fire at the right time remember the abilities teleport which teleports the caster to the back of the selected enemy and judgement which stays on the target and keeps on hitting it even if invisible!

twilight_dragon said:
Dude you made sora sound stupid people say soras stupid and makes him sound like that and if snake went stealth sora would just react by watching himself or summoning dumbo or genie remember think of soras advantages on his enemies sora can jump around like crazy casting graviga and stop and using the ability warp(automatically warps enemy to oblivion) and teleport to teleport behind snake and use the zantetsuken think about the abilities sora has in kh2 kh:com and kh1 and compare it to snakes ability all you mention is stealth! stealth! I bet that if you had stealth and fought sora I bet you would die and hope too and if I was fighting snake I would avoid his stealth by running around and listening for footsteps you just have to use your 5 senses except taste unless your gluttony.
You try listening for foot steps with feet the size of book shelves^^

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
squall leonheart said:
You try listening for foot steps with feet the size of book shelves^^
I wouldn't be wearing any bookshelves on my feet dust for brain I was refering to me and just wear light shoes that doesn't even make that much noise duh and I was refering to Kh2 sora and the guy never said which sora so I was refering to Kh2 sora!

Even then how would you find him? sora definitly makes more noise when moving than Snake. snake on the other hand wears 'Sneaking Suits'...once again Sneaking!!
And I doubt Sora has better hearing than a genome soldier..and summuns are still close range I proposed a long range starting positions

sephira808

Relik said:
Learn to spell better please, we all make mistakes I know, but please improve your spelling. I said Sora, not Cloud! I don't remember Squall, Zidane, Tidus, Auron, Wakka, Yuna.... any of them dodging bullets. My memory with FF7 is fuzzy, but wasn't Cloud also genetically enhanced also. So was Snake, so that's why they can do all their kick ass things that they do. Sora on the other hand isn't, and can't do many kickass things. Those are FF characters of the KH universe. They're different from their solo game counterparts. They'd have to be or else Aerith would'nt be alive. The size of the villian means nothing because Snake has defeated many Metal Gears, which are bigger than most heartless and more powerful. So Snake is still kicking ass compared to Sora, and he doesn't rely on magical weapons to win. He wins based on his own skills and abilites, and not power given to him.

okey...lets put snake in sora's position.hmmm....will he be able 2 defeat the underworld god hades?nope...i dun think so.but sora can.how bout snake in the battle with ice tita..umm... maybe i should skip dat...(snake will be frozen b4 the mahct even started)how about this tho,snake in the battle with kurt ziza.
hmmm.....it will be in the middle of the desert... n kurt ziza, hes so goddam faaast.again...cqc will be useless n i dun think dat snake will even make it 2 pull the trigger of his gun.my point is,i dun think dat snake will survife in any of the battle sora had encounter b4.n with this i conclude dat sora is better then snake.

[size=+2]SNAKE IS DEAD[/SIZE]

Major zero:snake, stop fooling araoud,snake?SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEE!!!!
MEDIC:SNAKE answer me,SNAAAKE!!SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!
EVA:snake dun die on me snake.SNAAKE?SNAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!
Sigint:snake wats happening,SNAKE!!SNAAAAAAAAKEEEEE!!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Dark Essence said:
Yep!..thats all that takes to defeat a puny 15yr old!

plus..can sora defeat a huge metal gear!?..I dont think so..

sephira808

squall leonheart said:
Even then how would you find him? sora definitly makes more noise when moving than Snake. snake on the other hand wears 'Sneaking Suits'...once again Sneaking!!
And I doubt Sora has better hearing than a genome soldier..and summuns are still close range I proposed a long range starting positions

walking on foot is not the only option dat sora hav,he can fly. n when he does,snake will hav no idea where sora is.from the mid air sora will use his firaga n thunderga ability 2 defeat snake.snake will be burn 2 death,if not,he'll might be beggin for mercy telling sora 2 stop.

snake:aaaaaaaaarg!!stop it,stop it,i giv up.aaaaaaaaaaaarggg.mooooommyyy heeeeeeeelpp!!!imm tooo oooolldd 2 dieeeee!!!!!!

sephira808

Dark Essence said:
Yep!..thats all that takes to defeat a puny 15yr old!

plus..can sora defeat a huge metal gear!?..I dont think so..

u call dat huge???lmao.when sora fought with ursula in atlantica shes 100X bigger(when she stole the triton from the king) then MG.not 2 mention ansem too.

Relik

sephira808 said:
okey...lets put snake in sora's position.hmmm....will he be able 2 defeat the underworld god hades?nope...i dun think so.but sora can.how bout snake in the battle with ice tita..umm... maybe i should skip dat...(snake will be frozen b4 the mahct even started)how about this tho,snake in the battle with kurt ziza.
hmmm.....it will be in the middle of the desert... n kurt ziza, hes so goddam faaast.again...cqc will be useless n i dun think dat snake will even make it 2 pull the trigger of his gun.my point is,i dun think dat snake will survife in any of the battle sora had encounter b4.n with this i conclude dat sora is better then snake.

[size=+2]SNAKE IS DEAD[/SIZE]

Major zero:snake, stop fooling araoud,snake?SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEE!!!!
MEDIC:SNAKE answer me,SNAAAKE!!SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!
EVA:snake dun die on me snake.SNAAKE?SNAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!
Sigint:snake wats happening,SNAKE!!SNAAAAAAAAKEEEEE!!

Who cares who has fought what. Besides, an army of heartless is much easier to fight than an army of Metal Gear's, so unless he's gonna fight an army of just Kurt Zisa's lets not talk about who fought against what. The point is Sora had to be in a CQC enviornment with them in order to defeat them. Snake doesn't need to be in CQC in order to defeat his opponents. Not only that, but he is quicker and stronger than Sora, far more experienced when it comes to battle than Sora will ever be, and his intelligence is much higher than Sora's. Sora stands no chance at all. And again I know that no one is perfect and even I make mistakes but please improve your spelling, it's really annoying to argue with someone that does not spell right.

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
sorry but sora cant even fly!..unless were fighting in neverland..he can just glide!.Plus its pretty easy to spot someone when they have a gliding duck and dog next to them!!!..get shot once in the fore head and its over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back