• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora.vs.solid snake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sora.vs.solid snake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umagon

Dude wasn't this on the character battles on gamefaqs this past summer lol? I think Sora lost...

sephira808

no doubt,sora will win.
reason y:

1.sora is fast enough 2 doge a bulllet or he can just use shield abilty(aeroga) to avoid from getting hit.snake cqc technic will be useless.

2.snake might shoot sora with Mk22 tranquilizer gun or mA1.. uhh... watever or with any of his weapon but who do u think got better weapon?a gun?or a keyblade dat can cast magic?snake will be fried 2 death with sora firaga magic spel or with thunderga n beside, if sora get hurt he can heal himself in no time.but snake,he'll take time 2 heal himself in the survival viewer.snake is no mahct for sora.n plus,snake cant camouflage in an urban enviroment!!!!

Relik

sephira808 said:
no doubt,sora will win.
reason y:

1.sora is fast enough 2 doge a bulllet or he can just use shield abilty(aeroga) to avoid from getting hit.snake cqc technic will be useless.

2.snake might shoot sora with Mk22 tranquilizer gun or mA1.. uhh... watever or with any of his weapon but who do u think got better weapon?a gun?or a keyblade dat can cast magic?snake will be fried 2 death with sora firaga magic spel or with thunderga n beside, if sora get hurt he can heal himself in no time.but snake,he'll take time 2 heal himself in the survival viewer.snake is no mahct for sora.n plus,snake cant camouflage in an urban enviroment!!!!

Show me proof of Sora dodging a bullet please. Ok Sora can heal himself but a bullet through the brain can't be healed. Sora's very weapon is is downfall, without it he is useless unlike Snake who doesn't need weapons because he knows how to fight without them. So Snake could just snipe Sora's hands so he can't hold his precious keyblade, which holds all of Sora's power. Then using his CQC skills, he would pummle Sora like the little b*tch he he is.

helios

Bronze Member
Sora is CQC but he can now shoot to but snake would most likely win.

Relik

helios said:
Sora is CQC but he can now shoot to but snake would most likely win.

His weapon is CQC yes, and I'm not arguing with you that Snake would win b/c he would. But what I mean is that Snake has acutally hand to hand CQC skills that Sora doesn't. That's why in a CQC enviorment Snake is king and Sora is a chump.

K

Kegluneq

I'm with snake all he's gotta do is just turn on stealth and blow Sora's brains out with his socom. Atleast thats what I'd do if I was snake. Then I'd go after Goofy.

Isnt it Big Boss that uses CQC?

Last edited:

sephira808

Relik said:
Show me proof of Sora dodging a bullet please. Ok Sora can heal himself but a bullet through the brain can't be healed. Sora's very weapon is is downfall, without it he is useless unlike Snake who doesn't need weapons because he knows how to fight without them. So Snake could just snipe Sora's hands so he can't hold his precious keyblade, which holds all of Sora's power. Then using his CQC skills, he would pummle Sora like the little b*tch he he is.

u dun get it do ya?all SE charecter can dodge bullets!!!remember cloud in ff7 advent children?remember when cloud fight yazoo,when yazoo shoot cloud with his silly gun, cloud just dodge the bullet with his sword easily.sora n cloud has the same speed n agility otherwise sora wont be able 2 defeat cloud in kh1!!n plus a keyblade will giv an enourmess power to its wielder.whoever wield a keyblade will hav a superpower.even half god half human(hercules) got defeated by sora.do u really think dat sora who hav defeated thousand of monster 100x bigger then him n heartless too, could be defeated by a mere mortal snake?man...its obvios!!y cant u just face the fact dat sora will win in the battle with snake?

Relik

sephira808 said:
u dun get it do ya?all SE charecter can dodge bullets!!!remember cloud in ff7 advent children?remember when cloud fight yazoo,when yazoo shoot cloud with his silly gun, cloud just dodge the bullet with his sword easily.sora n cloud has the same speed n agility otherwise sora wont be able 2 defeat cloud in kh1!!n plus a keyblade will giv an enourmess power to its wielder.whoever wield a keyblade will hav a superpower.even half god half human(hercules) got defeated by sora.do u really think dat sora who hav defeated thousand of monster 100x bigger then him n heartless too, could be defeated by a mere mortal snake?man...its obvios!!y cant u just face the fact dat sora will win in the battle with snake?

Learn to spell better please, we all make mistakes I know, but please improve your spelling. I said Sora, not Cloud! I don't remember Squall, Zidane, Tidus, Auron, Wakka, Yuna.... any of them dodging bullets. My memory with FF7 is fuzzy, but wasn't Cloud also genetically enhanced also. So was Snake, so that's why they can do all their kick ass things that they do. Sora on the other hand isn't, and can't do many kickass things. Those are FF characters of the KH universe. They're different from their solo game counterparts. They'd have to be or else Aerith would'nt be alive. The size of the villian means nothing because Snake has defeated many Metal Gears, which are bigger than most heartless and more powerful. So Snake is still kicking ass compared to Sora, and he doesn't rely on magical weapons to win. He wins based on his own skills and abilites, and not power given to him.

Kuja101

In my own little world where cats are dogs and dog
ya know what sora would so kick his ass and yeah snakes defeated giant robo thingies but sora has defeated things that think robothingies can't think not only that Soras age plays a huge roll since he is young his body is flexible but since snakes and old fart he can't do much with out getting himself hurt
also how is a robothingie more powerful than a heartless they can reach deep inside peopl and rip there hearts out not only that but they are pure darkness

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Sora's got magic and a legendary weapon. Snake's just some guy. I love Metal Gear Solid but I gotta admit that Snake wouldn't stand a chance against Sora.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Yeah a 15 year old kid with size 20 shoes and a giant key followed by a magic duck thats been trained by a mouse that can also hold a giant key followed by a dog that can hold a shield with his paws is going to defeat a trained guy with a gun!

One shot to the head with a sniper and soras dead!

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
DInitiative said:
Snake would beat Sora with his own keyblade.
one thing snake is not a keyblade master thus if he takes it the keyblade can be automatically summoned back or be summoned back by the master. Even though snake has stealth sora has speed and can double jump to a high place summon simba and use proud roar on the whole area or use genie to aim and fire, tinkerbell too heal stitch to fire long range, mushu for long range fire also, throw the keyblade react to the shots, counter attack, dodge roll, ragnarok, trinity limit and other butt kicking stuff and I don't care if you ask me to prove it why don't you prove that snake can do all these stuff and one more question can snake beat sephiroth on Kh: final mix proud mode and final mix mode difficulty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back