• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. Roxas no drive forms who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i say roxas would have won....why well because in the game roxas was winning until sora hit him with a cheap shot

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
RikuHeroOfDark said:
i say roxas would have won....why well because in the game roxas was winning until sora hit him with a cheap shot
Sora still beat him, Roxas is less experienced with Keyblades. Roxas weilds two keyblades, Sora beat him with one. It reminds me of the fact that I can beat up a nerd with my fists while he's using a Sword. Crazy me. :)

If Roxas was still even living, he might have a chance at beating Sora.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Knightflare said:
Sora still beat him, Roxas is less experienced with Keyblades. Roxas weilds two keyblades, Sora beat him with one. It reminds me of the fact that I can beat up a nerd with my fists while he's using a Sword. Crazy me. :)

If Roxas was still even living, he might have a chance at beating Sora.
sora only one by a cheap shot

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
RikuHeroOfDark said:
sora only one by a cheap shot

No, he beat him with quick thinking, familiarity, and skill. There ain't no cheap shot there. If Roxas was such a good fighter and knew his weapons, he wouldnt let that pass him by. Consequence: He was beaten, fairly, I might add. And Roxas didn't look at all upset. Not to mention, that without him sprouting off Sora, he wouldn't even be a fighter in the first place.

Still, fighting in your mind is odd. But I guess Nomura placed that purposely in to cease vs. arguments from rising. We needed a winner, and he showed us. I doubt he put that in for the hell of it (Not to mention the thing was quite...random).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back