• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Kun

Re: Sora .vs. Riku

Okay, if beginning and Sora was not good at battling its Riku. At the end, Sora! So.. I'd have to go with Sora anyways because he could win everytime if he had too.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com

I died like, fifty freaking times before I beat the possesed Riku. It was annoying. And to this day I sometimes recite the dialouge to that cutscene. Stupid square-enix making it where you could skip cutscenes only in FM. >_<

Sora Kun

SantoryuKeyblade said:
Personally, I think Riku would win, but Sora beat him already...
Alot of people thought that, till he lost.

S

Shadow Keyblade

I think that Sora would win,but Riku would give a good fight.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards

Sora would win, muahaha!!! *ahem* Yeah, thats what I think cuz Sora is very strong...I'm not sayin Riku isn't strong its just that there are 2 things...
1) I almost neva lost to Riku...I had to win to finish the game so yeah...
2) I am a total Sora fan!!^^;; *hugs Sora plushie*

F

Foxhound

Sora hes the keyblade master. And he beat Riku. All Sora has to do is Smack Rikus ASS with the Keyblade!

Emral

Bronze Member

umm.. OK, their stats? If sora has my stats (99 strength, 80 defense) then sora, if Sora is just starting out, and hasnt trained one bit, and Riku has trained, Riku would win, it really depends

S

Shadow Keyblade

Well,what if Sora and Riku had the same stats and the computer was fighting with both?

entwined destiny

very interesting. riku was sooo much stronger than sora in the beginning (im hopeless i lost 6 to 36) but in the end, IF YOU LEVEL UP PROPERLY sora will kiiiiillllllll him!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back