• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora vs riku who will win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinharvest_angel

kh_freeek said:
where did u hear that

its not where u hear it its were u read it, the strag guide, and dont give me crap that oh will it could be wrong,yes there is a chance, but no, riku is resistant to it

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I go for Sora. Riku lost 2 times against Sora.

1: Destiny Islands. If you beat him that tells you Sora CAN beat Riku 1 on 1. Sadly it has no storyline at all to it. So it is as though it never happend.

2. When he fought Sora in Hollow Bastion. Even though Sora had Goofy and Donald on his side,Riku still lost. AND Riku had the power of darkness on his side. I'd say both of them both have advantages against each other,So that about evens them out. Sora couldn't possibly win without Donald or Goofy.And Riku wouldn't stand a chance without the power of darkness.Storyline Wise Sora and the gang did it together. But in reality Donald and Goofy stayed "Ko'd" for almost half the fight. So Sora virtually did it on his own.

Riku is more balanced and Skilled than Sora,I will admit that. Riku's moves are alot cooler than Sora WITH the power of darkness. But without them,his moves are just as generic as Sora's. Plainfully in a 1 on 1 fight "Without Riku's Darkness OR Donald and Goofy" I'd have to say Riku and Sora are equally matched in every respect.

sinharvest_angel

well thats not fair i mean u have to beat him to progress, now, why dont u just look through point of view, first through soras, then through riku inR/R

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
sinharvest_angel said:
well thats not fair i mean u have to beat him to progress, now, why dont u just look through point of view, first through soras, then through riku inR/R

If you are reffering to me,I wasn't done yet. I edited my last post. Not really sure if you meant me or not. I was just putting that out there if you were.

Duncan

I think Riku would beat Sora because Riku has the power to control Heartless so he would use a big heartless to defeat Sora.

Keeavin

sinharvest_angel said:
its not where u hear it its were u read it, the strag guide, and dont give me crap that oh will it could be wrong,yes there is a chance, but no, riku is resistant to it
Doesn't seem that way to me, unless it's by an extremely small amount.

Anyway, I refuse to contribute a "lol riku pwns sora lol!!11" comment to this thread. Why couldn't a more creative thread than this be created?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back